The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are greatly exagerated. My office got a call from our largest supplier of clinic and OR consumables who were wondering what they should do with my last order now that I was dead! :confused:
So whichever one of you who put out the hit call it off, I'm too far down the list to make a difference :D

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Hey Babak... which hotel in Topeka had a fire with rescues?

I read it on cjonline, but you have to join it to get the video or find out more.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Randy Chase said:
Hey Babak... which hotel in Topeka had a fire with rescues?

I read it on cjonline, but you have to join it to get the video or find out more.
Capitol Center Inn? I had not heard about it, I had to ask the office staff about it.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Thought it might Capital.

That is where I have my reservations! :)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Randy Chase said:

That is where I have my reservations! :)
Oops, when are you going to be here?

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Randy,

Did you get the info you need for the Porsche DE on the 10th-12th (for whichever day you want to participate) as well as the Kansas Speedway event on the 18th? (We got more driving time there now!)

Let me know if you need assistance with any of this as you'll need to be registered for either.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
babak said:
So whichever one of you who put out the hit call it off, I'm too far down the list to make a difference :D
Wasn't me.... I merely saw a CNN article about it! :eek: :p Glad to know you're not dead, though, man. ;)

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Re: Reports of my demise

transio said:
I merely saw a CNN article about it!
:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts