·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Yes but I bet you haven't seen these....:p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
"please use the search button since there are no new topics, ever. its all been said before." - it seems like we have as many reposts as people telling them they have reposted.

actually if that scrambled word key-in could be removed I'd search a lot more

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
huh? :shrug:
Sorry the correct terminology would be image verification. I was to lazy to search for it plus I have one arm in a sling.
So scrambled word thing = image verification while searching.

Don't you guys have to do that?

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
Sorry the correct terminology would be image verification. I was to lazy to search for it plus I have one arm in a sling.
So scrambled word thing = image verification while searching.

Don't you guys have to do that?
Only if I'm searching as a guest, not when I'm logged in.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'd like to buy a low mileage, under 6K, Elise. $30K is my budget. Must have hard top and sport, and touring is a must. Prefer any of the Lifestyle paint colors, and would appreciate it if you've installed a Gut wing, sector 111 tow hook, FF front splitter while you're at it, ok? Wouldn't hurt to have a stereo upgrade for that price. Want a clean ECU dump, clean carfax, and a letter from your mother.

Or, I'd pay $35K for a very low mileage (under 8K) 2006 Exige. But it must be GG or Starlight Black with touring, track, LSD/traction, and no track time. 4 hour sessions of anal retentive detailing is permitted.

C'mon, tell me what you've got!

Oh, and how much will insurance cost? I'm a 20 year old male, and I can afford this as long as I live at home. It'll be my daily driver to work at Best Buy, for date nights, and of course some cool street racing on weekends.

And finally, I can't actually find a bank to finance, so will you take weekly payments?

:evil:

Q

·
0 Posts
Has anyone ever head of Motorsilk? I heard it can increase gas mileage, reduce engine wear, and increase horsepower too!

·
Registered
134 Posts
But if an airplane is on a "Treadmill" runway, that runs in the opposite direction at a speed equal to the plane's, will the plane ever be able to take off?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts