The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved here from Seattle in January and desperately need to get my Exige detailed. Any recommendations on a reputable detailer who knows our cars?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Scottsdale Lotus is the place

Anything and everything that has to do with our Lotus they do.........highly recommended.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anything and everything that has to do with our Lotus they do.........highly recommended.

Hmm...I'm still waiting for them to call me back in order to schedule a service appointment...this after three voicemails to their service department.

At this point, I have less than sterling impression of their customer service.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
recommendation

Hmm...I'm still waiting for them to call me back in order to schedule a service appointment...this after three voicemails to their service department.

At this point, I have less than sterling impression of their customer service.
I usually just drop by and drop it off to them.......Andy has always taken care of my Lotus........and the economy being as it is I think they will be happy to see you!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I'm sure that when you go there you will understand.

Andy is the Parts manager. He's also the Service Writer. Ah, and he is also the Mechanic. Andy IS the staff.

Don't take the phone call thing personally. Just drop in. Andy or Chad (sales) will get you fixed up for certain.

I would never hesitate to bring my car to them. They are great at what they do and very fair about their billing

Good Luck.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate the responses guys. I'll give Lotus of Scottsdale another chance.

Hope to see you on a group drive one of these days!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
You shan't be disappointed good sir.

Same here... I'll be sure to look for the gentleman resembling Telly Savalas :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Scottsdale Lotus is definitely great - I do all my work there as well. Andy lost his assistant a few months back, and I know they've been slammed... Calling in the morning before his plate gets too full is usually the best bet.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm sure that when you go there you will understand.

Andy is the Parts manager. He's also the Service Writer. Ah, and he is also the Mechanic. Andy IS the staff.

Don't take the phone call thing personally. Just drop in. Andy or Chad (sales) will get you fixed up for certain.

I would never hesitate to bring my car to them. They are great at what they do and very fair about their billing

Good Luck.
Chad RULES!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts