The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all of the cars that are already here, I think it would be worthwhile to update the Elise Colors section. Perhaps they should be links to moderated threads (So posts of "WOW...that's a nice color" will be removed) with pictures of actual cars in regular conditions (lighting, etc). The Storm Titanium/Graphite Gray pictures in the Elise Color section is still a bit vague...or maybe it's just me. I know I have Nightfall Blue pictures that I could post.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
I agree that that section needs work, it's just a lower priority. I redid the main Color page, but haven't gotten around the the pages for each individual color. By all means, if you have images that you think are excellent representations of a particular color, please post them in this thread and we'll try to include them.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I think a new category for Colors might be useful and then make the 14 threads in it...

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Patricko said:
I think a new category for Colors might be useful and then make the 14 threads in it...
I thought of creating something exactly like that. A repository of all the pics, sorted first by color.

Let me think about that...have to run.

P.S. General note, I will be very busy/away at times, starting yesterday :) and continuing until this weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts