Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,503 Posts
HI...WELCOME to LT!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,305 Posts
Welcome to LT! Tell us a little about yourself and what you are driving! Pictures are great too.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,305 Posts
Trying to find an elise/exige. Shopping around brought me here.
Great place to find one but be advised that if you see one that you like, grab it! Nothing, including parts, last long on this site.

Posted, snap, it's gone.

Reactions: JoelCool

·
Administrator
9,051 Posts
Trying to find an elise/exige. Shopping around brought me here.
Once you've been a member three days you'll be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace.

·
Administrator
9,051 Posts
I found one I want from member onboost91.

If someone could PM my info that would be helpful. I don't want to wait 3 more days to PM him myself...

jr
LT highly suggest you don't post personal info due to the amount of scammers/spammers banned daily

·
Registered
Looking for elise/exige
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The car I want is close to me in FL, so I can drive up and pay in cash in person.

·
Administrator
9,051 Posts
Gotcha. I'll leave it there for 2 more days until this guy responds then delete my phone number/email.

LT isn't an online classified. The Marketplace is a perk for members. When you post your personal info as you have it is up for the world to see. At any given time the members you see online only represent 5-7% of those actually looking at LT.

Vertical Scope put our requirements at 10/10 and we asked for them to reduce it to three days. There are some forums that require six months as members before posting in the Marketplace.

PM's give you an added layer of security unless you like having your inbox fill with spam.

·
Registered
Looking for elise/exige
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

LT isn't an online classified. The Marketplace is a perk for members. When you post your personal info as you have it is up for the world to see. At any given time the members you see online only represent 5-7% of those actually looking at LT.

Vertical Scope put our requirements at 10/10 and we asked for them to reduce it to three days. There are some forums that require six months as members before posting in the Marketplace.

PM's give you an added layer of security unless you like having your inbox fill with spam.
Ok, gotcha. I'm new to LT, and from skimming through it seems like a great resource for building up my Lotus once I get it. Definitely more of a resource than just the Marketplace. For the next 2 days while I'm being verified, I really don't mind if someone sees my phone number or email. I'm a captain, so I'm gone a lot. If some spammer calls or emails me while I'm offshore unable to answer that's fine lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts