The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, wonder where to tap boost for a boost gauge on REV300 kit. Anyone can help? :bow:

·
Registered
641 Posts
If you look at the supercharger, you will see two ports located on the top of the drivers side. One if those will do just fine. Its what I used on my 300 setup with a Zeitronix boost gauge. I think it was blocked off by a 1/4 in brass plug.

Corvus

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corvus, any pics of your install?

·
Registered
641 Posts
Yeah. Working mids right now. I'll PM you with my number. Pics are on my phone, so it's easier to text them to you. I'm heading into work now, but will be able to send them in the morning. Is your install complete? If not I can give you a few tips. Make sure you check out the Zeitronix gauge setup. It runs both boost and AFR on the same gauge face and is easy to install. I ended up putting mine in one of the center vents. You can also hook up a third input if you want. The boost sensor goes in right next to the IAT sensor that Phil includes with the kit.

Later
Corvus

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, here a pic of my boost gauge.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! :) My gauge measures in BAR, not psi. It is indicating 0,6 bar (10psi)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Forgot to mention, it also reads the the oil temp and oil pressure and Volt.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I taped the return line from the intercooler 3 inches before the intake manifold. it works just fine. If i would of had the manifold off i probably would have drilled and taped that instead. I did turn the threaded barb down some to that it did not protrude in the intake pipe to far.

·
Registered
76 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts