The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technically, I have a REV310, but it uses the same radiator as the REV400. At the track this weekend, it was a little chilly in the morning, but heated up in the afternoon. My lap times dropped by 5 seconds, I was noticeably down in power.

When I went home, I let the car idle until the engine coolant reached 188. The fans on the SC radiator never turned on. Should they? When I key on, I can hear the SC radiator pump running. I looked at the instructions and it shows that there is an inline fuse just before the power supply. I don't have that fuse. I checked the coolant fluid level and that is fine. Any ideas?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Yes the fan should always turn on when your iginition is turned on. I don’t know how the wiring was on the early REV series superchargers, but on my REV400 the fans and intercooler pump is all wired together. If your is the same, it’s the wiring from the fans to the y split off from the coolant pump wiring is my thoughts.
Also I don’t recommend driving the car on hot days until you get this resolved.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Does anybody happen to know the main fuse number the 12V below to ECU is connected to?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts