The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come to our shop and meet Simon Farren, Managing Director of ReVerie. He will be covering the basics of carbon fiber manufacturing and the aerodynamics considerations in the design of the world class products. Simon is a former Lotus Engineer who worked on the 340R. ReVerie produces some of the nicest carbon bits for Lotus - come and find out why.

Please pencil in the date. His presentation will start around 1pm. Please RSVP: [email protected] so we can order enough pizza and soda.

We're planning to video the seminar so that everyone - far and near can view it later. This will be the first Tech Seminar that we are hosting in '09. Click here to view some of our previous seminars.

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I shot the above pic of 340R at a Lotus On Track Event at Brands Hatch. The car is wicked!

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
interesting diffuser

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
interesting diffuser
Ara, the windshield is also pretty cool. He left the full header in place and cut the windshield down like a Spyder.

Come on down and meet Simon and learn about what differentiates ReVerie CF.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come see and learn about our new Atom wing. The uprights are just as sexy...

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are adding a Hawk brake pad seminar in the morning at 11am. Hawk's rep will be on hand to discuss pad selection.

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
what time does this start? when does Reverie begin their seminar?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I'm there! Plus I need to pick up some tasty bits from you... so unfortunately I won't be driving the Lotus, but the S4...

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
so hawk is at 11am, lunch maybe at noon, then reverie in the afternoon?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts