The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been corresponding with zimm who, like me, is also a member of the BMW R1100S/R1200S forum. He's a great guy who lives in San Diego and is thinking of buying an Elise. The trouble is he hasn't had an opportunity to go for a ride in one. I would be happy to give a demo but I live a long way away, in the SF Bay area.

Can anyone in San Diego meet up with zimm and give him a quick spin in your Elise or Exige?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey folks- edaddy is talking about me. I'll be looking to buy in June/July after I get get a house here in San Diego. I can wait until after June 9th, but I'd sure like to get a quick ride around an elise/exige. I can meet up at any favorite road (I like highland valley rd for my bike).

I'll reply again when the time gets closer.

Until then I'll keep up the research...

edit: I'm a "normal" 33 year old, married, Navy pilot- not a "wierdo". I wouldn't want a strange weirdo in my car either.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hey all, I'm looking for a lotus-phile to do something like this. I'm very interested an elise/exige, and i'm in the san diego area on the weekends, too! Maybe if there is a grander san diego event coming up it would be easier. =) thx for letting me leech onto this thread.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts