The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
UPDATE*

I am going to sell 4 standard rims/tires for $500 Firm (no center caps). Tires have been only on for about 40 miles.. *SOLD*

I have two rims/tires (06 rears) that I am selling for $75 each. These two both have the center caps however, tread is 5%. *PENDING*

All weather cover *SOLD*

Two front brakes (mount/caliper, rotor, brake pads) *SOLD*

I might be selling my hardtop as well (nightfall blue) $650. *PENDING*

I prefer local pick up, am located in downtown LA. You can reach me at [email protected]

I tried to upload pictures but the files are too big, if you want pictures clearer pictures.. let me know

Thanks.

·
Registered
275 Posts
does the hard top come with all that is needed to attach?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, it is currently installed on my car. I've never taken it off yet but I think I will take it off and will sell it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Local pick up first, I will contact those who contacted me first regarding potential shipping.

Thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brakes are gone! Thanks Matt, great guy.

Everything else is pending, however I am to open to whoever picks up first!

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Hello

I'm In orange County and i can pick them up from you. Would you consider selling the rims and tire set for 400. i'll pay cash

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry, I think $500 is a good deal considering the tires are brand new and costs over $900 alone. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Ok, I like to buy them from you. Can you email me your contact info. I like to call you today and arrange for a pickup. I can also paypal the money to your account if you like. Here is my email: [email protected]

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts