The Lotus Cars Community banner

Should Rittci shave or keep the beard?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, my good friend Ritcci (also a Lotus Talk and KG Mafia member), just left yesterday back to Las Vegas. He's concerned about the quality of date action he's getting and it's my contention that if he didn't look like Osama, the babes would flock to him.;)
This morning my wife, Elle, pointed out a picture in the paper of this guy who is married to some hottie. "You know who Ritcci looks like...this Josh Kelley guy!" I took a look and agreed. I'm comfortable in my own sexuality to state I think... sans beard, Ritcci is better looking.:huh:
Anyway...since I know many of you guys know Ritcci I thought I'd put it to the test...beard or no beard??:shrug: For those of you needing help...see the pics below.

Ladies...need your help here!:popcorn:

IMG_0462 - Copy.JPG
Oops...wrong pic...:evil:

IMG_0526 - Copy.JPG

This is Ritcci year before last...
112_1227 - Copy.JPG

This is the Josh Kelly dude...
josh kelley1.jpg

josh kelley2.jpg

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I had a beard for years, pretty much from 16-37, I shaved it and the attention I got clean shaven made me sorry I left it on so long. Your friend has dark hair, dark intense eyes and sans beard he'd be less intense and thus feel more approachable to women. (that's what I got when I shaved, it was truly remarkable the difference) I was told I was crazy for having the beard, etc. Go figure. It's been 15 years now and I don't think I'd ever go back.

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
rugby ur getting gayer by the minute....
include "why would a guy care unless hes gay" in your "pole" above.

take care!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rugby ur getting gayer by the minute....
include "why would a guy care unless hes gay" in your "pole" above.

take care!
What do YOU know anyway.:shrug: I still have feelings for you too Evo...;) I guess Ritcci still has the unopened box of Tic Tacs I bought you. Makes me all tingly...:sad:

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I had to vote: "who gives a rat's ass?"

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
hey, the last time i spend time on THAT quarter panel of THAT car i was bent over it.........:crazyeyes
she means when ritccis car was mine....(i think)
:)
all the "can u have sex IN the elise" posts.....never has anyone asked abt ON the elise....:shrug:

·
Registered
298 Posts
she means when ritccis car was mine....(i think)
all the "can u have sex IN the elise" posts.....never has anyone asked abt ON the elise....:shrug:
yes, i mean when it was YOURS dork :D ....gawd, i just hope those spots washed off the paint and the interior.... sorry ritcci! :shrug:

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
So I'm confused chitown, are you evomind's wife, or girlfriend?

ya know slaughtr, i see ur from boise so maybe u dont know...
but here in the big city we call chicago we know not to ask too many questions.
ask too many questions and one day you find yourself sinking to the bottom of the river....

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
ya know slaughtr, i see ur from bettendorf ia so maybe u dont know...
but here in the big city we call chicago we know not to ask too many questions.
ask too many questions and one day you find yourself sinking to the bottom of the river....
I did tell you I'm a black belt, didn't I?
Oh, and I'm not from IA, I'm from ID.
Here, we all own a lot of guns. ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts