The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since I no longer have my Exige, I have several items I need to dispose of. Accordingly, everything is priced for quick sale. I'm in the western burbs of Chicago for any locals interested. The exhaust is up in the garage, I'll pull it down this week and add photo.

Item 1 is a complete RLS intercooler including shroud RLS aluminum tubes and fabricated bracket to relocate lid prop rod.
$600 plus shipping.

Item 2 is a Larini SC exhaust. To make this look stock I cut ~3" out of the pipe to the outlet. I had intended getting it welded but obviously not going to now. I curently have it sleeved with clamps $200 plus shipping.

Item 3 is a brand new set of silver 2007 cup five spoke wheels with brand new (~100 miles) Yokohama s.drives sized 205-50-16 and 245-45-17. Justin at FVMC just found these for me. I'm not sure how others wheels look but these look like Lotus might have taken a black set and painted them silver. At any rate, they look great. There is one small defect in one front wheel. In the picture posted it is at ~12:00 position. Almost looks like someone raked across with a hack saw. $2,500 plus shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Exhaust

shipping to 85304

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought the wheels to keep from buying a different car. That lasted ~6 weeks :rolleyes:
Deal pending on intercooler.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
shipping to 85304
I'll pull it down tonight and post a picure. Just want to make sure you understand the modification I did. When installed, it looks totally stock.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Man, I want one of those intercoolers badly, guess I'll throw my hat in for fourth, haha.

Is there a way to relocate the stock prop-rod such that you don't have to use a different one, I use my car almost daily and don't want to have the trunk being cranky to open and shut.

gm

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
cool

I'll pull it down tonight and post a picure. Just want to make sure you understand the modification I did. When installed, it looks totally stock.
thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Few more pictures. Tire tread and exhaust. I mistakenly called it a Larini SC, it is actually a Larini S Clubsport, specifically for force fed cars. I made the modification to the exhaust because I didn't like the way the outlet came down underneath. I personally think it was a Larini mistake. This modification brings it into the stock position.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wheels

Since I no longer have my Exige, I have several items I need to dispose of. Accordingly, everything is priced for quick sale. I'm in the western burbs of Chicago for any locals interested. The exhaust is up in the garage, I'll pull it down this week and add photo.

Item 1 is a complete RLS intercooler including shroud RLS aluminum tubes and fabricated bracket to relocate lid prop rod.
$600 plus shipping.

Item 2 is a Larini SC exhaust. To make this look stock I cut ~3" out of the pipe to the outlet. I had intended getting it welded but obviously not going to now. I curently have it sleeved with clamps $200 plus shipping.

Item 3 is a brand new set of silver 2007 cup five spoke wheels with brand new (~100 miles) Yokohama s.drives sized 205-50-16 and 245-45-17. Justin at FVMC just found these for me. I'm not sure how others wheels look but these look like Lotus might have taken a black set and painted them silver. At any rate, they look great. There is one small defect in one front wheel. In the picture posted it is at ~12:00 position. Almost looks like someone raked across with a hack saw. $2,500 plus shipping.
What size wheels are they, 16 x 7 Front and 17 x 8 Rear?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Price reduction. I'll go $2,250 on wheels/tires and $100 on the exhaust plus shipping for each.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I'll take the exhaust. Pm sent.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update

Exhaust sold.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
I'm including a picture of my prior car so everyone can see what the wheels look like installed ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By request, all four wheels. $2,250 plus shipping.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts