The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Road Atlanta 12/11/04

3K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  eliseowner2b 
#1 ·
I ran into Dan Parker and his Elise at Road Atlanta today so I snapped some pix. As you can see, it was a cold, overcast day.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
nice pix, mick. now...who IS that in teh avatar with the see-to-seattle pose?

#14 ·
Hello Dan...

Dan you mentioned that your Elise has the standard suspension, but you changed to new rims and the A048 tires. I was wondering, do you think you would be faster around the track if you had the LSS sports suspension rather than the standard??
Cheers Doug

#15 ·
Mav,

I really can't answer your question. I drove an LSS demo car for 15 minutes but it had 200 miles on it so it wasn't a good test. Plus, I wasn't on a track where this difference would show up. The LSS is a little stiffer (10%?) but I like the compliance my car has. It is super neutral but able to understeer or oversteer when you really want to.

#18 · (Edited)
fiddled about a bit with some of the pix:

#21 ·
i feel your pain, mick. my digi is old and crappy too. all i did was play with the histogram as here was no white content...then lightened up the whole image. same thing i did with the foothills parkway photo i shot that is april in the 1 11 calendar

#22 ·
I was disappointed you guys weren't there Sunday. Unfortunately, I didn't make it out there Saturday, as I was stuck at Toyota getting my front main seal replaced. Sunday was a blast, though. An older Esprit showed up later in the day, but I don't believe he ran.

Sunday was a blast--lots of track time and fewer cars than Saturday, according to those who were present both days.

Jim

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.