The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before you guys state that this has been posted i must say these are "readble and HUGE" I scanned the article and each image is 1.5-2.2megs! These scans of the article are YES HUGE! AWESOME! READBLE!!! and made by me...

so give it time to laod and put them up on a ultra-fast server so dling should be no problem for the none 56K guys!

http://etunning.com/elise.html

You'll notice my lazyness because i did not feel like cutting out the pages.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Holy Crap. You are right. Those scans block the sun. Very nice. It is good to see the car actual size.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thx for the comment Randy! I knew the work would not goto waste!

If you guys look real close on one of the pics! You can see the USA spec DUAL center tips coming from the bottom of the rear diffuser!

picture 005!:D

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I forked out $4 to buy the R&T magazine as a souvenir.

While I was at the bookstore checking out the magazine rack, I picked up Motor Trends review of 2004 and a few 2005 vehicles. Of course, there's no mention of the Lotus Elise. They did list some intriguing, outrageously expensive cars, such as the Morgan, Mercedes McClaren, Porsche Carrera, Ferrari Enzo and others. Didn't see anything close to my price range that would compare to the Elise.

I'm not totally convinced that the exhaust tips in the center will look that great, but Chris said they looked good, so I'm hoping for the best. Inclined to believe that they would look better widely spaced as before.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
And the color choice pendulum swings back to Arctic Silver!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ace3 - I dnt mind that you took the pic and played with it! I'm actually glad you did because thats what i scanned them for is for people to enjoy em. Glad you taking the best out of it! By the way "great photoshop work there!":)

·
Registered
220 Posts
ace3, RacingDynamics, Road & Track magazine, et. al.

I hope you don't mind but I took the liberty of cropping the top of the image to make it standard screen dimensions.

Elise 1280x1024 (253 kB)

I don't think it got noticeably fuzzier in the process.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts