The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all;
My name is Ralph. I am the owner of Automobile Transport, Classic Car Transport Inc. I provide enclosed, open and roadside assistance for Lamborgini America, Fox Valley Motorcars. As a matter of fact I am on the Fox Valley Motorcars web site in the service section for roadside assistance after hours. Just wanted to let you guys know that I hope you never have a problem with you Lotus cars. But if you do please do not hesitate to call me if you need my help with a breakdown on the road, track or anywhere else. Also if you sell or buy a car out of state. I can expedite out of state transports enclosed or open trailers. My number is (815)354-7601. Have a great motoring summer with you cars.
Regards, Ralph
Classic Car Transport Inc.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Where are you located? or does the location doesnt matter? like state..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Classic Car Transport

Hi;
I can have cars transported nationwide. I am located in the Chicago area. I offer local roadside assistance. But I can pick up cars in the area race tracks like Road America, RT 66, Great Lakes, Indy and Gingerman. I don't use chains on any cars I put on my flatbed or trailer. Only straps with soft touch sleeves.
Regards, Ralph
Classic Car Transport Inc.
Automobile Transport

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I can have cars picked up anywhere in the country in a two day time frame to be transported anywhere in the USA. I have a network of trucks I can use to pick up your Lotus and deliver it safe to its destination.
Thanks, Ralph

1 - 4 of 4 Posts