The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on attending? I've been going to this show for the last 4 years and always have a great time. This year, the featured marque is Aston Martin, but they're having an overall focus on the British makes. Should be a great time.

When: Sunday, June 17th
Where: Rodeo Drive
Time: 10am - 4pm.

Rodeo Drive, Concours D'Elegance | Official Site

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'll talk to Nicole, she'll probably be interested. Was there yesterday-the black and yellow veyron was out again.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I've gone almost every year for the last decade. It's a great way to spend any Sunday, but certainly a great Father's Day excursion for people with families.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Pretty sure I'm going do we want to meet down here?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
I'm going for sure. Is there a dress code like other concours?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
chris/carlos what time at Target? the wife is going now so I'll be +1 if anyone else's sig other is going.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I may already be in LA, but will keep you posted. I'm more than likely crashing Sat. night in LA for a party, but will definitely be at the event Sun. morning.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Talked to a lot of you guys at c&c this morning, but for anyone that missed c&c this morning and wants to cruise up tomorrow with us, we're meeting at the Target parking lot @ Spectrum at 9am. We'll cruise up and find underground parking that's not too crowded.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts