The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and Girls,
This caught my eye. I'm living here in the Hong Kong area, and there's a bit of UK influence from the years when the sun never set on the United Kingdom. Anyway, I was considering a ferry ride over to Macau (Previously Portuguese owned territory BTW) just so I could get a peak at this, the world’s only Rose Gold Dragon Edition Lotus.

Pretty sweet looking ride.
It looks like it's got a toned-down version of the GTE Evora face. Not quite as aggressive as the GTE, but certainly more aggressive than your run-of-the-mill Evora. Frankly I think it looks great. :bow:

Does anyone else have more information on this special car?
More pictures of it from other angles?

Only slightly more information here.
World?s Only Rose Gold Dragon Edition Lotus

Cheers,
Ryan

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Guys and Girls,
This caught my eye. I'm living here in the Hong Kong area, and there's a bit of UK influence from the years when the sun never set on the United Kingdom. Anyway, I was considering a ferry ride over to Macau (Previously Portuguese owned territory BTW) just so I could get a peak at this, the world’s only Rose Gold Dragon Edition Lotus.

Pretty sweet looking ride.
It looks like it's got a toned-down version of the GTE Evora face. Not quite as aggressive as the GTE, but certainly more aggressive than your run-of-the-mill Evora. Frankly I think it looks great. :bow:

Does anyone else have more information on this special car?
More pictures of it from other angles?

Only slightly more information here.
World?s Only Rose Gold Dragon Edition Lotus

Cheers,
Ryan
Maybe talk to HKFEVER. Not a fan myself, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Not even sure it's real given the urls.

San

·
Registered
7,463 Posts
There is a good reason why there is only one.

This will join the Dolphin Diablo as exotic car silliness.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
247 Posts
Now, Now.... this is in a reverse John Player Special colors you know... :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
I believe an Evora (silver) in the HK area has that same bumper.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Actually I expected it to be much worse. Still not good but not as bad as it could have been. No worse then many of the Veyron Special editions.
Just goes to show that "money does not buy taste"

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
they should sell that car in Iran and Armenia. Persians and Armos love their gold. rotfl

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
I prefer the 'Red Gold Dream'

Google this car and it's weird owner/concubine - internet legendary:

·
Registered
2 Posts
This Evora is specially designed for City of Dream, using the Concept of Five Elements, Gold, Wood, Water, Fire and Soil. From the video wall there would be a spectacular display of animation. This is also a pre-launch of LOTUS Macau Showroom, address: Avenida da Republic No.4B RC D-F, Sai Van, Macau. It is just beside the famous local Portuguese Restaurant which is called Maxim Henry.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I bet lotus had nothing to do with that car. I ordered mine and could not get the wing, bumper or any interior changes done at any price. I tried very hard and the answer was NO!!! I like the gold dragon thing, but I think there is zero chance lotus had anything to do with it.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.