The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Ross Carlson, (no longer) a moderator in this forum, received $850 from me for LSS wheels, and disappeared from the face of the earth.

NOTE: following this incident and due to no resolution by Ross he has been removed as a moderator from this forum.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Paid him 3 months ago. At first said it is delayed. Then said he dropped at FedEx. That was 2 months ago. Since then he has not responded to emails or PMs. I would have expected a different behavior from a moderator in this forum.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
I know Ross and have always considered him as a good fellow. I hope nothing badly has happened to him.

·
Plug Whisperer
6,305 Posts
I know Ross and have always considered him as a good fellow. I hope nothing badly has happened to him.
+1. A really good dude I've met in person. I cannot get in touch with him either. I sure hope he's OK:confused:

-Phil

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, I thought he is one of the good guys, so paid him as gift per his request. So no recourse. Plus it has been over two months anyway. I bet he is just ignoring so will not have to pay me back

·
craigyirush
1,534 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
You know that is why I will not do PayPal "gifts" anymore and to be honest with the reputation I have built up over the years ( just like Keinayo) I am telling folks if you want to do business with me, send me the goods first. Then i will send your money. If you dont want to that.....see ya!

There is no excuse for him not getting back to you. None whatsoever. He just stole from you. If he does that to 20 people that is 10 grand. Nice job if you can do it.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I was looking at the original For Sale thread for those wheels. He seemed reluctant to ship them out and seemed to try and get a local sale to happen. I wonder if he ended up selling it locally and decided to screw you over.

It sucks when you think you can trust people and this happens. I'm also guilty of putting too much trust in people who are essentially strangers.

·
Registered
7,001 Posts
Frank Moroso still on here? They are close.

·
Vendor
3,134 Posts
I pinged him in the last email address I had for him. In all my dealings he has been a stand up guy. Hopefully a bad misunderstanding/brain fade.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No misunderstanding at all. I paid him. He was delayed by 3 weeks. Then said he dropped at FedEx. I even sent him labels. He never did. An does not respond to emails or PMs in 2 months. At least he can respond. Ignoring me means he knows he owes me money or the wheels

1 - 20 of 33 Posts