The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day, Elisetalk (before we became LotusTalk) had a separate section for the Noble. Later a forum member started a Noble forum so I removed the subforum here.

Well, it is now back. This is the community I am part of and I think there is enough interest and overlap in the cars to warrant a section here. The cars are built with the philosophy of less-is-more (except in horsepower). Track tuned street cars, midengined. Based on the designs by Lee Noble in the UK.

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
History Of Noble Cars

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
M12
M400
M600

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rossion

Ross - E - On

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Q1

yeppppp

·
Registered
347 Posts
Can anyone tell me if there is a Texas LOG that is active?
I am familiar with LOST (Lotus Owners South Texas), since this is the group in the Houston area. We are open to all types of cars. It is not uncommon for there to be just as many other brand cars as Lotus at our track days. If you are in the Houston area, I would encourage you to join us on one of our track days. I know I personally would love to see a Noble in the flesh! They sound like great cars!

I also know that there are other Lotus groups in Dallas and San Antonio.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Rossion moved out of their headquarters around Ft Lauderdale and bought the now defunct Mossler Headquarters. Heard this from a friend who was talking to someone at Rossion last week.

I drove by but the Mossler signage is still up and their is a For sale sign still on their lot, along with a Consulier fiberglass body in the lot and some other shells of cars, so I dont know when they will start making the cars there. It si about a mile away from my house. Maybe I can get a part time job as a test driver!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts