The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rota Slipstream, Carbotech XP12/10, difflow jack helper, OEM shocks, Schroth+BWR bar

Rotas 15x7 16x8 black in very nice shape, $700. They don't fit cars with front BBK but great for 205 front/225 or 245 rear on track with Toyo Proxes RA1, Bridgestone RE-11A, Hoosiers.

Two sets of brand new Carbotech XP12 front/XP10 rear (standard, not BBK sizes), great track pads.

Rear jack helper for difflow.

OEM shocks from a car with 5k miles $300.

Schroth 5-point harnesses (driver and passenger) with BWR 2.0 bar and tripod camera mount secured in the middle position, bought new in 2013.

Will take pictures in a day or two. Prefer local pickup in NY zip 10803. PM me with offers.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Interested in the Difflow jack helper if willing to ship.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Harnesses and Bar?

Interested in the harnesses and the bar, if you'll ship.

The bar could probably be shipped by wrapping it in plastic and simply sticking a label on it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update:
- $650 payment pending for both sets of brake pads shipped, by one buyer
- I would prefer not to ship the rims so will leave them as local sale for now. I only have the rims, they are used but look very nice and I never had tires mounted on them.
- I should have a box that fits Schroth harnesses and BWR 2.0 bar with the camera mount, or will find one, waiting on response to my $700 shipped offer.
- I can ship difflow jack helper for $50, let me know if interested

Thank you for your interest

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Harnesses are black and Schroth insignia patches have yellow lettering. Purchased new from Sector 111 in 04/2013 and with BWR 2.0 bar cost me just over $1k in parts. Mechanic made custom brackets to secure submarine straps (5th points that go between legs) and I will include them. I have a perfect box to ship the kit. Shoulder straps are still mounted onto the bar. Prefer to sell as a complete kit.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Let me know if you decide to ship the wheels. Putting 2 in one box usually works best and usps had the best rates for something like that last i looked into it

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Let me know if you decide to ship the wheels. Putting 2 in one box usually works best and usps had the best rates for something like that last i looked into it

I have two empty boxes with two boxes inside each that were used to ship a brand new set of rims to me, for another car. If nobody pays for them today for local pickup in NY, I could box them up and ship tomorrow or Tuesday via USPS if you are willing to pay shipping at cost.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Still available:
- Black 15x7/16x8 Rota slipstreams $650 (used but very nice shape, bought them as spares and never mounted tires on them)
- OEM shocks with 5k miles on them $300 (used but very nice shape, bought them as spares but never installed them)

Prefer local pickup from zip 10803 in NY

1 - 20 of 21 Posts