The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rothrock Lotus Spring Event
When: May 17th 11am - 3pm

Where: Rothrock Lotus - 780 Baltimore Pike Springfield PA 19064(Intersection of Baltimore Pike and Rte 420)

Why?: To have a good time, meet other Lotus enthusiasts, and meet our staff!

Description: This is our First Annual Rothrock Lotus Spring Event, Its an opprotunity for Lotus owners and enthusiasts to get to know us and eachother!

Reasons to participate: We will be providing food and beverages, Our Certified Lotus technician will be on the premises to answer questions and provide assistance for you. We will have PRIZES AND GIVE-AWAYS through out the event. And the main reason - To drive your Lotus and Enjoy it!!
* Hopfully our 2009 S260 in Liquid Blue will be available for display!! *

Direction: Please contact me at [email protected] for detailed directions.

Special Mention: The Philadelphia Area Lotus Society (PALS) will be attending. I would like to thank them for there support of my efforts to bring Rothrock Lotus back to the forefront of the Lotus experiance.

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Hey Dave I posted the same event under a PALS banner. I'm definately going to be there but I'm not sure which car to bring. I really hope the 260 is there, the Exige S was really cool, the 260 should be even better. I hope others will come and make it a great event.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL no whacky inflatable arm guys will be there......I hope you will be attending though...

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kyle I hope the S260 is here too!! I think its gonna be a great day for all!!! Thanks for the post under the PALS....I really do appriciate your support! God knows I need it...LOL!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I actually would but I'm TDY in Vegas. I might still have some warranty shocks to pick up and I really need to trade my 04 Chevy Box truck http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f162/2004-chevy-3500-box-truck-27k-miles-63523/ on a Elise for my wife or one for me so she can have this one. Looking for a used one.
I honestly always had great service through you guys, your Lotus tech is great but the service advisors and other saleman not so. Hey if you see any parts laying around back there for me, Minnis, let me know.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sorry the sales person and service writer didnt do right by you, I will not let that happen now! Im working hard to change the 'bad' experience's that occured here but I cant do it alone. Our staff has changed and so has the attitude. As for our Lotus tech, yes he is great! One of the best around!!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
I don't know if I saw this I would buy a car. Maybe if more dealers used these the economy wouldn't be so bad, hint hint DaveR get wacky wavey inflatable guy for next to your desk and you could sell more Lotuses.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL I just might do that.....a minature version and place it on my desk! Hey that sound like a 'million dollar idea'! That would be hilarious!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
(bump)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts