381 - 400 of 469 Posts

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Reactions: Kevin_Buscemi

·
Registered
12 Posts
Newby here from Southern Utah. All my life I have been a big fan of the little car, great handling mentality. I have rebuilt a Dastun 280z, and owned numerous Miatas that were frequents to Autocross and track events.

Every time I saw an Elise come up on Top Gear or pull up to a track event, I drooled over how truly purpose built it was and just dreamed that one day I would have one. Jump to today and I am finally in a Financial position where I can have one. The Z has been sold off and the Miatas are making their way out of the garage to make space for a new Elise. I am excited to hopefully migrate into the club sooner than later. I've got my eyes are peeled for Elises 🧐

Thanks! - Rij

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Newby here from Southern Utah. All my life I have been a big fan of the little car, great handling mentality. I have rebuilt a Dastun 280z, and owned numerous Miatas that were frequents to Autocross and track events.

Every time I saw an Elise come up on Top Gear or pull up to a track event, I drooled over how truly purpose built it was and just dreamed that one day I would have one. Jump to today and I am finally in a Financial position where I can have one. The Z has been sold off and the Miatas are making their way out of the garage to make space for a new Elise. I am excited to hopefully migrate into the club sooner than later. I've got my eyes are peeled for Elises 🧐

Thanks! - Rij
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Welcome to LT Sam!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, Phil from Sussex UK, have been lurking quite a while. No Lotus at the moment but have had a original Elan many years ago and now looking to get back to the fold with an Evora.
Lotus must be in my blood as I grew up less than a mile from the original Louts factory in Hornsey and then moved within 1/2 a mile of the 2nd Lotus factory in Cheshunt. Didn’t make it to Norfolk though.
My last fun car was an fd Mazda rx7 that I swapped a 400bhp LS1V8 into hence my name on here.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Welcome to LT Phil!

·
Registered
10 Posts
New rule in effect June 23, 2020

All new members must post an introduction in the New Member Introduction forum, otherwise we will assume you are a spammer or a scammer. Any new member that does not post an introduction within 48 hours of account creation will receive a reminder message from a Moderator, if there is no response, your account will be erased.

Please introduce yourself, location, what would you like to learn, Lotus you own or Lotus you want to purchase. Your location will help to connect with other Lotus owners in your area.
Pictures of your Lotus are encouraged.

If you do not post an introduction, or respond to message from a moderator, your account will be erased, this is due to the high volume of spammers and scammers that have been causing problems lately. This is a rule to protect our community and an opportunity for you to meet other members as well. This rule will be strictly enforced, so if you are too lazy to post an intro, your account will be erased.

If a new member fails to post an introduction within 48 hours they will be deleted as being suspected of being a spammer.
I was an older member under the name of Buffalomatts but changed it recently to Waterfront2323, been a lotus owner since 1988, now own a1991 Esprit X180R, 2015 Exige LF1, 2011 Elise SC #6 of 15, 1988 Esprit Anniversary edition plus #1 of 14 made 2012 Evora S GP Edition...

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
I was an older member under the name of Buffalomatts but changed it recently to Waterfront2323, been a lotus owner since 1988, now own a1991 Esprit X180R, 2015 Exige LF1, 2011 Elise SC #6 of 15, 1988 Esprit Anniversary edition plus #1 of 14 made 2012 Evora S GP Edition...
Welcome back to LT! Multiple screen names aren't allowed so I will merge your old with new not that you had many posts.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi all, my name is mars i own a s2 elise with a supercharger and build engine that i track at NJMP. looking forward to meet any of you guys in person

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
hi all, my name is mars i own a s2 elise with a supercharger and build engine that i track at NJMP. looking forward to meet any of you guys in person
Welcome to LT Mars!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi everyone,
My name is Gil, 50 and live in Charlotte area. I've been deep into cars for as long as I can remember and have been fortunate to have owned and experienced many cars over the years - mostly air cooled 911s. My current stable includes a 2009 Lotus Elise SC, 1995 993 C2, 1996 993 C4S, 2002 Ferrari 360 gated. I've had the Lotus for almost 2 years and love it. It's black and has both the soft and hard top but I really enjoy driving with no top at all and it's easier to get in/out for my old stiff body.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Welcome to LT Gill! Nice selection of cars. I'm up in Elizabeth City.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Not that I know of with Covid all Virginia Beach and Norfolk and well as local are on hold

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
There are many more Lotus owners down n your area. If you make a separate post asking about events in your area they should chime in.

·
Administrator
3,276 Posts
Welcome to LT Gary!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello my name is Dave. Originally from Vancouver BC, relocating to panama.
Just put a deposit down on a FE390 as lotus wouldn't allow me to start with the ohlins ttx on the 430cup.
I have a ls7fd and evo but wanted to try this midengine thing out. Plan on modding the snot out of it to see what this platform can do since it may be the end of gas cars and lightweight.

381 - 400 of 469 Posts