The Lotus Cars Community banner
941 - 960 of 1048 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Owned an Evora for 5 years and it was amazing. Traded her for an Aston Martin and have missed the Lotus every day. I'm now looking forward to the EMIRA.... Deposit at the dealer... Trying to be patient. ;oP
Welcome to LT! Will need lots of patience!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Eagle7 in Idaho. Currently own a 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia which I'm planning to keep. Placed a deposit for an Emira. Previously owned an old Twincam Europa, so this will be my second Lotus.
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all! Test drove an Esprit long long time ago but went a different direction. Many Porsches (and other cars) later, the Emira caught my attention... just put down a deposit on one! Looking forward to getting to know this community! :)

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hi all! Test drove an Esprit long long time ago but went a different direction. Many Porsches (and other cars) later, the Emira caught my attention... just put down a deposit on one! Looking forward to getting to know this community! :)
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, My name is Benson. I have been a sports car fan for many years. My first purchase was a 1964 Porsche 356 cabriolet when I was stationed in Germany in the late 60s. My next car was an Fiat X19 followed by two Porsches, three Mazda RX7s and two Nissan 300 series. Today I have a 15 Porsche 991.1 GTS, normally aspirated. I am taken by the design of the new Lotus Emira and I will do my best to et my hands on one.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello, My name is Benson. I have been a sports car fan for many years. My first purchase was a 1964 Porsche 356 cabriolet when I was stationed in Germany in the late 60s. My next car was an Fiat X19 followed by two Porsches, three Mazda RX7s and two Nissan 300 series. Today I have a 15 Porsche 991.1 GTS, normally aspirated. I am taken by the design of the new Lotus Emira and I will do my best to et my hands on one.
Welcome to LT Benson!

·
Registered
2007 Lotus Elise Storm Titanium
16 Posts
Hello! My name is Tim. I just recently purchased a 2007 Lotus Elise in Storm Titanium with black interior. I live in CA in the Bay Area. Sold my 2005 Porsche 911s to get the car and so far have zero regrets. I have been reading as a non member for a couple weeks now and decided to join. I am just looking to learn and see what mods people have made to help me make decisions on how I want to build out my car. So far I am working on the hard top headliner delete, new mirrors, carbon side scoops, and carpet delete. Happy motoring!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello! My name is Tim. I just recently purchased a 2007 Lotus Elise in Storm Titanium with black interior. I live in CA in the Bay Area. Sold my 2005 Porsche 911s to get the car and so far have zero regrets. I have been reading as a non member for a couple weeks now and decided to join. I am just looking to learn and see what mods people have made to help me make decisions on how I want to build out my car. So far I am working on the hard top headliner delete, new mirrors, carbon side scoops, and carpet delete. Happy motoring!
Welcome to LT Tim! Congratulations on your Elise purchase!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello! My name is Stephen. I live in North Carolina. I'm casually looking to purchase an Evora or Elise for a mix of track and weekend use. Hoping to get back into HPDEs now that my kids are a little older.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hello! My name is Stephen. I live in North Carolina. I'm casually looking to purchase an Evora or Elise for a mix of track and weekend use. Hoping to get back into HPDEs now that my kids are a little older.
Welcome to LT Stephen!

Reactions: snv

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings Lotus Community. I live in the Pacific Northwest and was attracted to Lotus with the new Emira. There is only one Lotus (Elise) anywhere around me but I never cared for the styling but dang the Emira caught my eye. Put down deposit immediately and can't wait to see these. Thanks

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome to LT!

Reactions: buzzyng

·
Registered
3 Posts
North Texas resident here! Just put my deposit on my first lotus! Can't wait to learn from all of you! Please post more about Nimbus gray!

·
Registered
1996 Midnight Pearl NSX-T
1 Posts
Hi all, I assume I am one of many new members joining because of interest in the new Emira!

Current weekend car is a 1996 Midnight Pearl NSX-T. Always admired Lotus cars from afar and I feel like getting a thumbs up on the road from somebody in a Lotus counts for more :) Looking forward to learning more about these cars and seeing all the Emira discussion / speculation as I decide if I want to put down a deposit or not!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
North Texas resident here! Just put my deposit on my first lotus! Can't wait to learn from all of you! Please post more about Nimbus gray!
Welcome to LT!

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Hi all, I assume I am one of many new members joining because of interest in the new Emira!

Current weekend car is a 1996 Midnight Pearl NSX-T. Always admired Lotus cars from afar and I feel like getting a thumbs up on the road from somebody in a Lotus counts for more :) Looking forward to learning more about these cars and seeing all the Emira discussion / speculation as I decide if I want to put down a deposit or not!
Welcome to LT! GLWS!

Reactions: Alan292

·
Registered
18 Posts
Replaced my Lotus SE with a Ferrari 430. Will replace my 430 with an Emira. Nah! I’ll keep both. Just need to divorce wife to get her garage space.

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Replaced my Lotus SE with a Ferrari 430. Will replace my 430 with an Emira. Nah! I’ll keep both. Just need to divorce wife to get her garage space.
Welcome to LT! Might be cheaper to keep her.

·
Registered
8 Posts
New rule in effect June 23, 2020

All new members must post an introduction in the New Member Introduction forum,
Hi
I joined recently but posted a short introduction already but not in this discussion .
I live in Memphis where we do not seem to have a Lotus dealership. I think I've only seen one Lotus in town and it was quite a while ago. I would love to find any local Lotus owners that can share their experiences with local shops and perhaps recommend one. I recently purchased a 2017 Avora 400 which I have yet to bring home. I may have to put it in storage once it ships to Memphis as I am having the curb cut redone for my driveway so the car wont bottom out. I have had a problem with that in the past. In the mean time the dealership is tinting the windows and some other things at my request,

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Welcome to LT! Congrats on your Evora purchase.

941 - 960 of 1048 Posts