The Lotus Cars Community banner
961 - 980 of 1048 Posts

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi.. been a member for a few years now, but mainly reading threads around GARW and some of the supercharger kits. I have a 2004 Exige S2 that I have had since 2005, it started off at 190hp, now has 285 :) Am based in the UK

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hi.. been a member for a few years now, but mainly reading threads around GARW and some of the supercharger kits. I have a 2004 Exige S2 that I have had since 2005, it started off at 190hp, now has 285 :) Am based in the UK
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Intermittent lurker from for a few years here and longtime Lotus fan from Australia. My plan has always been to get into an S2 Exige, however I now find myself considering an Evora given S2 Exige prices over here have headed in that direction (and maybe I'm getting a little soft!:p) so I've been doing some more digging on here regarding those. Either way I'll hopefully manage to enter the Lotus fold in the not too distant future!

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hi, I'm looking to purchase an Elise or Exige to possibly replace my weekend track/canyon FR-S.
Welcome to LT! Once you have ten posts you'll be able to enter the Marketplace along with send/receive PM's GLWS

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hi, I’m Johnny, I am from socal. I joined because I‘m looking to get a Evora in the near future.
Welcome to LT Johnny! GLWS!

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hi all,

Intermittent lurker from for a few years here and longtime Lotus fan from Australia. My plan has always been to get into an S2 Exige, however I now find myself considering an Evora given S2 Exige prices over here have headed in that direction (and maybe I'm getting a little soft!:p) so I've been doing some more digging on here regarding those. Either way I'll hopefully manage to enter the Lotus fold in the not too distant future!
Welcome to LT Marcus! GLWS!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Good morning all. I just joined the forum as you guys seem to know a lot more about Lotus than me. I've never owned a Lotus and have never considered buying one. I am not wealthy so any vehicle I buy has to do regular car things. I don't have kids so don't need a back seat. I'm a passionate car enthusiast and when the new Emira got announced I immediately recognized that this will likely be the last great drivers car ever produced. With how the industry is going we won't see a vehicle that is supercharged, manual, and hydraulic steering ever again. So I broke out the old calculator and started to crunch numbers to determine if I could possibly buy an Emira. My timeline is summer of 2024, and if the pricing is competitive with the Porsche 718 I just might be able to make it work.

I live in New Brunswick Canada, for all you Americans that is the province that is directly above Maine. It's a low populated area and the closest Lotus dealer to me is likely 10 hour drive. But it will all be worth it if this vehicle is what I expect it to be.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to the possibility of joining the Lotus crowd.

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Good morning all. I just joined the forum as you guys seem to know a lot more about Lotus than me. I've never owned a Lotus and have never considered buying one. I am not wealthy so any vehicle I buy has to do regular car things. I don't have kids so don't need a back seat. I'm a passionate car enthusiast and when the new Emira got announced I immediately recognized that this will likely be the last great drivers car ever produced. With how the industry is going we won't see a vehicle that is supercharged, manual, and hydraulic steering ever again. So I broke out the old calculator and started to crunch numbers to determine if I could possibly buy an Emira. My timeline is summer of 2024, and if the pricing is competitive with the Porsche 718 I just might be able to make it work.

I live in New Brunswick Canada, for all you Americans that is the province that is directly above Maine. It's a low populated area and the closest Lotus dealer to me is likely 10 hour drive. But it will all be worth it if this vehicle is what I expect it to be.

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and say I look forward to the possibility of joining the Lotus crowd.
Welcome to LT Johnny!

·
Registered
None yet but put a deposit on Emira
1 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have been a Wannabe Lotus owner since I saw my first Esprit in person at Criswell in Arlington Virginia back in the early 1980s.
Now that I have successfully made it into late middle-age I am ready to pull the trigger. I put down a deposit on a first edition Emira in dark Verdant with yellow brake calipers, black Alcântara interior with yellow stitching. Of course I opted for the V-6 with the manual transmission. I can’t wait until next Spring.
Thank you for adding me and I look forward to learning more about all things Lotus

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have been a Wannabe Lotus owner since I saw my first Esprit in person at Criswell in Arlington Virginia back in the early 1980s.
Now that I have successfully made it into late middle-age I am ready to pull the trigger. I put down a deposit on a first edition Emira in dark Verdant with yellow brake calipers, black Alcântara interior with yellow stitching. Of course I opted for the V-6 with the manual transmission. I can’t wait until next Spring.
Thank you for adding me and I look forward to learning more about all things Lotus
Welcome to LT!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, been a reader of the site since I got my Elise in 2013. I'm not much of a chatty- cathy doll; if I have nothing to say I say nothing.

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
W
Hello, been a reader of the site since I got my Elise in 2013. I'm not much of a chatty- cathy doll; if I have nothing to say I say nothing.
Welcome to LT! Chatty cathy not needed just Lotus interest!

Reactions: Grumblesa10

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello. Been big fan of Lotus for a long time. I am second in the que at Lotus of Nashville for my Emira. I can't wait to get it. Hoping to get to learn more about the cars and making friends. Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi,
I'm Joe and I'm an addict.
Been chasing cars since I was 16 and can't seem to ever get enough. I don't discriminate from american muscle to imports to brittish classics. I enjoy them all for what they are.

Not new to the forum but haven't been active on posting either. This has been and continues to be a wealth of information and first hand knowldge for all things Lotus. What started out as a lust for an Elise has turned into a realization of an Evora seems to be more of a correct fit for what I'm doing. So I'm back to research and possible purchase an NA Evora.

Wish me luck as there aren't a ton of these cars in central Illinois, so I will likely have to travel.

·
Administrator
5,945 Posts
Hello. Been big fan of Lotus for a long time. I am second in the que at Lotus of Nashville for my Emira. I can't wait to get it. Hoping to get to learn more about the cars and making friends. Thanks!
Welcome to LT Tim!

961 - 980 of 1048 Posts