The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Maybe it is because they are afraid that the COM will storm the building and take all of the cars out for a Halloween parade.

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
At this point it's just a rumor. They are suppose to go to full production in Nov. maybe they need to to overall / update the line?

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
perryeyges said:
They are training the new short term contract workers and ramping up to a two shift production line.....:clap:
I think I'd rather wait a couple of months longer for my car to be built by experienced employees than get my car faster built by temps. Maybe the workers initially do non-essential grunt work.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
X000000101 said:
This should only negatively impact those folks having cars built in Nov. In Lotus-afficionado terms a few extra flaws in your car is just something else character-building to discuss at Lotus events...a good thing.

Sounds like a win-win for all! ;)
Uh oh... I just called my dealer and found out I have a november "build month" (no date yet). I'll stay happy and ignore dire rumors untill randy gives word from the mount as to what the real deal is. :)

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Evl said:
Uh oh... I just called my dealer and found out I have a november "build month" (no date yet). I'll stay happy and ignore dire rumors untill randy gives word from the mount as to what the real deal is. :)
Who is your dealer, and what number are you?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts