The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I split this off into a separate thread. No sense in mucking up a thread read by friends and relatives.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
LOANSHARK stupid & insensitive by saying something like "dead people=higher resale value?"

Well, he's at least he's not here anymore.

Gee, what a bummer.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
LOANSHARK stupid & insensitive?

Well, he's not here anymore so who cares. :popcorn:
Oh he is here all right... He just cant post :D

·
Registered
571 Posts
That has to be one of the most immature websites I've ever seen. Even by car forum standards.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
When he got banned there were some people that said that he was just misunderstood. But from his posts there I think it's safe to say that he's clearly not well sorted...

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I post on both forums and can honestly say that was uncalled for and even the most outspoken members are disgusted! Karma is a Bitch...

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
No offence but, this thread is stupid.

He's no longer a member here and by the look of things, he's been bashed on the other site so why bring it here? Sorry :shrug:
Notice Randys comment... This wasnt a separate thread.. it was part of the old thread... Randy separated it for the sake of Jeffs friends and family.

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
I post on moremonkey or whatever it's called now.

It's no different than here.

Loanshark/Sherry should be more careful what he writes...he's too smart.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
An outcast who is disliked by outcasts.
I hate to do it but I have to give credit to those on the monkey site who didnt let him get away with it...:up:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Notice Randys comment... This wasnt a separate thread.. it was part of the old thread... Randy separated it for the sake of Jeffs friends and family.
Yeah but it still doesn't change the fact that it has no place here...or any other website :no:

·
Registered
74 Posts
"....Anyways, doesn't matter what happened to them, they are dead. Point is, I was wondering, does less supply ( so many cars crashed)=higher end on the used market. I don't follow the used market much, so I was curious how you experts saw that."

speechless.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
"....Anyways, doesn't matter what happened to them, they are dead. Point is, I was wondering, does less supply ( so many cars crashed)=higher end on the used market. I don't follow the used market much, so I was curious how you experts saw that."
Err....super tacky.

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Wow, and I don't even pay attention usually. But those posts were as abrasive as <24 grit sandpaper. Yikes!

Honestly, he never bothered me here. Yeah, there was some post-whoring and whatnot, but I don't care. However, that was beyond the call of decency. Nothing against Frank in the least (we all know he doesn't bite his tongue - he will admit to that, I'm sure :)), but when he calls you out for being abrasive, you've got some problems, kid.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Yeah but it still doesn't change the fact that it has no place here...or any other website :no:
And I was not saying that. It is disrespectful and should not be said.. Or even thought. But we do have the freedom of speech.................

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.