The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Perhaps that wasn't the best title, even with the space inserted, but anyway, here's what arrived yesterday at Autosport Designs/Lotus Motorcars of Long Island...

And inside, being prepped...introducing Epsom Green...

Today, I took the Artic Silver for a quick run up the block. Definitely has some spunk!

·
Registered
443 Posts
Wow, the silver with the new 19/20 wheels looks unbelievably good. Any more pics?? :)

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
nice :up: These are '12 models?

I'd like to see a snapshot of the engine bay!

·
Registered
32 Posts
That green does look fantastic. I just got a call from a Manhattan dealer that they'll be getting theirs either this weekend, or the next.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That green does look fantastic. I just got a call from a Manhattan dealer that they'll be getting theirs either this weekend, or the next.
I saw two S (both silver) at Manhattan Motor Cars today.

·
Registered
34 Posts
for some reason every white S ordered that I have found has the red interior which I hate. Also it seems every dealer wanted to get as much out of the first S's and ordered the 19/20 wheel package. Which I see as a waste, for the coin that you pay for the 19/20 I rather have some HRE's that look better, and then could use the stock rims for winter tires

·
Registered
68 Posts
Lotus dictated that all the first cars (20 or so?) to the dealers had the larger wheels. Mine is coming with the standard wheels.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the Xenon headlights are standard on the 2011 Evora S in the US?
This is what my dealer told me last year when I ordered it but I've seen on Lotus sites that the halogens are standard and the Xenons were an option (for both the Evora and the S).

·
shay2nak
25,203 Posts
OMG i want one!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Can anyone confirm if the Xenon headlights are standard on the 2011 Evora S in the US?
This is what my dealer told me last year when I ordered it but I've seen on Lotus sites that the halogens are standard and the Xenons were an option (for both the Evora and the S).
Nothing I've read suggest that there are any headlight options available in the upgrade "packages".

·
Registered
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swabster View Post

Originally Posted by JLSElise:
Nothing I've read suggest that there are any headlight options available in the upgrade "packages".Unquote

The Bi-Xenon headlights are definately an option on the European (German) Evora S configurator. I'm just unclear on the US Evora S.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Pretty sure all US Evoras have Xenons as standard (as well as colored door handles :) )

1 - 20 of 22 Posts