The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just acquired my 4th lotus and only have a 3-car garage so some bits and pieces have to go.

Complete disassembled “rolling” knock-on hub chassis for S1-4 Elan in good condition, measures square across suspension pick-up point diagonals. I’m keeping the differential but everything else e.g. front and rear brakes, (complete but should be rebuilt), rotoflex driveshafts, suspension arms, uprights etc. are available. I would prefer to sell the complete chassis and suspension components but if not then I will sell the chassis first - open to offers over $1200 for everything, and will accept offers for the other parts after the chassis is sold - bare chassis is available for $500 obo.
Two front anti-roll bars
4x13x4.5J straight knock-on wheels (checked for trueness by local tire shop) - $400 OBO for four
Europa, stromberg head twin cam engine - dry stored and turns freely but I have never run it, complete with Europa header - open to offers over $2000
Caterham Supersprint 1700cc x-flow engine, fresh complete rebuild and dyno tuned at 122bhp - $2500 OBO and will supply full details on request.
All parts are in San Diego and will assist with shipping at buyers expense.

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
I just acquired my 4th lotus and only have a 3-car garage so some bits and pieces have to go.

Complete disassembled “rolling” knock-on hub chassis for S1-4 Elan in good condition, measures square across suspension pick-up point diagonals. I’m keeping the differential but everything else e.g. front and rear brakes, (complete but should be rebuilt), rotoflex driveshafts, suspension arms, uprights etc. are available. I would prefer to sell the complete chassis and suspension components but if not then I will sell the chassis first - open to offers over $1200 for everything, and will accept offers for the other parts after the chassis is sold - bare chassis is available for $500 obo.
Two front anti-roll bars
4x13x4.5J straight knock-on wheels (checked for trueness by local tire shop) - $400 OBO for four
Europa, stromberg head twin cam engine - dry stored and turns freely but I have never run it, complete with Europa header - open to offers over $2000
Caterham Supersprint 1700cc x-flow engine, fresh complete rebuild and dyno tuned at 122bhp - $2500 OBO and will supply full details on request.
All parts are in San Diego and will assist with shipping at buyers expense. View attachment 1258374 View attachment 1258375 View attachment 1258376 View attachment 1258377 View attachment 1258378
Can you contact me at [email protected] or 816-591-5212

·
Premium Member
4 Posts
RE: Europa, stromberg head twin cam engine - dry stored and turns freely but I have never run it, complete with Europa header - open to offers over $2000

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RE: Europa, stromberg head twin cam engine - dry stored and turns freely but I have never run it, complete with Europa header - open to offers over $2000

Hi KWilliams,
Somebody local to me in San Diego has expressed an interest in the twincam. I said that I would reserve it for him till the end of the month while he gets his own twincam checked out. If he doesn’t buy it I’ll certainly get in touch.
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts