The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I wish I was posting about my "new" car or needing parts, but instead, while cleaning out the garage, the very sad reality settled in... My spare Lotus Elise parts need a new home with someone who has use and will appreciate them.

I lived in Bristol England from 2000 - 2003 and owned a 1999 "T-reg" azure blue Lotus Elise 111S. It was sold before moving back to the US, but with big plans on figuring out how to my hands on a left hand drive version once re-settled. Apparently life had different plans and moved on in a different direction.

The short version: I have an OEM steering wheel and 2 OEM front orange indicator lights. I'm not sure what else, but everything else would be fairly small. Not looking to get rich, but looking for a great useful home for these. I can take pictures and text/post if there is someone truly interested. Next option is eBay, but thought I check in here first.

Thanks,
Corey
[email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not too many takers out there - figured it was a long shot, but wanted to try. Going to bump this one more time and then eBay here I come...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts