The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Just watched the first of the two - fan-tastic !

Thanks for posting these, these should help us get through the remaining long months of waiting !

I love that last bit on the track and the reviewer telling his wife he's going to be a "few days" late ! I'm already planning on taking a few days off of work, when I finally get mine, for some long drives on some nice back-roads.:cool:

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Thanks Lotus Fury. I had those, but lost them. They are interesting.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Sorry to be a pain, but I wasn't able to get "video" on the S2 video. Just audio ... the first one worked just great, though. Do I need to do something differently for the second one.

Sounds like a good one, though....

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
mikester said:
Sorry to be a pain, but I wasn't able to get "video" on the S2 video. Just audio ... the first one worked just great, though. Do I need to do something differently for the second one.

Sounds like a good one, though....
make sure you have the very latest version of quicktime (the free version is fine, but it needs to be v5 or 6 if I recall correctly).

www.apple.com

·
Registered
55 Posts
repaired .asf

Dear Christian,

I fixed the .asf file for the Top Gear Elise S1 video so that you can use the slider bar now. Now you can simply fast forward right to my favorite part, where Tiff mentions the hood... FROM HELL!

Could you upload this file as a replacement: fixed_topgears1.zip. The file will be available for a limited time. BTW, where is your server located? I was getting about 4 MB/s on the downloads.

·
Registered
55 Posts
poop

Well, it seems that a few seconds' worth of the intro got buggered in the process of rebuilding the index, but the quality of the rest is fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts