The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***GROUP BUY IS CLOSED***

To kick off the 2012 season we're offering a group buy on our new DSbrace! This is our most cost-effective and lightest solution for strengthening your toe links.

The DSbrace kit replaces the stock balljoint with proven components to create an extremely strong joint that is rated at 31,731lb-f. This is the same rating as our tried and true RTD2brace and higher than anything on the market. Our actual toe links remain the lightest available with 1lb of unsprung weight savings. No modifications required to your car!

This kit creates a double-shear joint where there is normally a single-shear. See our blog post for more info.

Sector111's Tasty Innovations Blog: Single vs Double Shear Explained

S111 DSbrace regular price: $249.99

This group buy will work in a very similar way to our gPAN/gPAN2 GB's.

Group Buy Rates:

5 units: 5% off - $236
10 units: 10% off - $224
15 units: $50 off - $200 <----Current Rate

The List:

Steven Fehr
06EliseTurbo
Mr. Know
philethier
smooth
MCdougiefresh
ChoiBoy
TroyNVie
mk28lotus
txdude
El Dude
LotusCC
Shoof
J-Man
BRGLotus
Deja Vu
Jeff_r1
AboutTime
lotus_dp
-LAW-
Gokart3
Stan1
wingd2
SiXeVeN
concours cars
monarchydesign
Senna's Dad
boostu
Anonymous
ttime4four
Slimmach1234
wirewheel x 2
mr.woolery
GregD
add_lightness
Simplify
E46hamannm3
MEMBA
SpeedRacerAYS
JJ714
Noxx
ElisED
JonathanLA
wachu
SeaChalk
ephc
deltron

Terms:

-GB cutoff date: April 30, 2012 at midnight EST. Orders should be placed ASAP but we won’t ship until after the cutoff date to determine how many people participate in the GB.

-Shipping: Orders must be placed online and shipping will be calculated for each customer.

-Payment: Clients wont actually be charged (or product shipped) until we determine how many people are in the GB.

-We will need clients to add “DSbrace Group Buy” in the Comments section at checkout. The price will be discounted and charged when we ship the brace. When the client places the order, his/her card will be preauthorized for the regular price. When we ship, we will charge you the correct price. Orders must be placed on-line.

To be clear ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP BUY IF YOU ARE 100% COMMITED TO BUY! This means that you agree to purchase even if it is at the $236 price. We do not need comments such as “I’m in once we get to 15” etc. In order to commit to this GB you need to go to this link: DSbrace and submit your order with your payment and shipping information. PM me AFTER you have placed your order with your name and order number and I will periodically update this thread with the number of buyers so you’ll know how much the discount is.

Thanks in advance for your participation in this group buy!

-Nate, Shinoo, and John

Attachments

·
Registered
4,116 Posts
Order in. Glad I waited, I was going to add this in my last order, but hesitated. :D

·
Registered
480 Posts
Please read the instructions in the first post and PM me with your order number. Thanks! :up:
Will do...I've been sick in bed with the flu, can't really think straight, will do it when I get to a computer (on my mobile device now).

·
Registered
592 Posts
I am interested. How long will it take to get the brace? can this be used with the stiffy or is the sub stiffy all i need?

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am interested. How long will it take to get the brace? can this be used with the stiffy or is the sub stiffy all i need?
We have the braces in stock so as soon as the GB ends or exceeds 15 orders we will start shipping.

This works with the subSTIFFY. See the following video...

The video shows the RTVbrace, but will work the same way with the DSbrace.

I have updated the list.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Putting order in tonight or tomorrow, will PM once I do. Just went to the track for the first time last weekend and I'm hooked.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts