The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***GB IS CLOSED***

So we've had a number of LT members ask for a GB on our RACEsills so here it is!

RACEsills

This will be a little different than some of our previous GB's. We don't have the inventory to sell 50+ of these and they take quite a while to restock so this is how it will work.

We currently have 6 sets in stock, so if we get 6 people to commit, we will extend a 15% discount off the normal price of $500 making them $425 per set.

The List
1. pbh5791
2. Frank Amoroso
3. Chadmoney
4. heliguy25
5. momolotus
6. add_lightness

To be clear we will only extend the 15% discount if we sell all 6. So, you asked for it, you got it! Respond to this post if you are 100% committed to buy at 15% off.

Enjoy! :shift:

·
Registered
424 Posts
How much is shipping?

I got killed for $37 in shipping for brake lines and DS Brace last month. :huh:

·
Registered
424 Posts

Sorry - was leveled by the last shipping charge

·
Registered
760 Posts
Awesome of you guys to acknowledge and respond to the community!

How much would shipping be to CA, 94403?

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
+1 for a great seller and great product. If you track your car often these are probably the best sills for you as you can raise the car with a jack without taking the sills off (I just place the puck where it would normally go and lift through the sill). They are also a pretty straightforward installation and look fantastic.

They do make it extremely difficult to get in/out however. Expect to have a lot of confused passengers. You'll also need either ramps or a very low profile jack to get under them, they are much wider than you think.

·
3,201 Posts
As you just said harder to see on dark cars but since the only Exige I own is dark this is all I can provide to help. They are at least in good light at good angles

2012-05-06 16.46.42 (Medium).jpg

2012-05-06 16.47.15 (Medium).jpg

·
3,201 Posts
Well actually this is what she currently looks like

2012-09-09 19.07.46 (Medium).jpg

·
Registered
760 Posts
They are also a pretty straightforward installation and look fantastic.

They do make it extremely difficult to get in/out however. Expect to have a lot of confused passengers. You'll also need either ramps or a very low profile jack to get under them, they are much wider than you think.
Glad you brought that up, any more info on how the installation was? How convoluted was it? Any drilling or riveting in highly visible areas (areas where if the sills were ever removed, they would be very visible) required? Searched S111 and LT without much info on actual installation or caveats.

And you're absolutely right, I haven't seem them installed from the angle of your picture yet. They ARE a lot wider than I expected!

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,090 Posts
What size is the lip on these sills?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts