The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supporting Vendors
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***GROUP BUY CLOSED***

So it looks like we've had a decent amount of interest for the ULTRAliteLINES so we are offering a group buy on them! With the recall letters from Lotus having been sent out recently, we decided that this might be a good time to offer you guys and gals a discount on our kit.

The Lightest, Most Tested & Innovative Oil Cooler Line Upgrade For Your Lotus! The ULTRAliteLINES are the ultimate upgrade for the failure-prone factory oil cooler lines. This kit combines the ultra-lightweight Aeroquip Startlite hose, innovative Gates clamps & BSP fittings to create the lightest solution available. It is about half the weight of the stock lines/fittings. We subjected our kit to comprehensive OE lab & track testing to insure performance and peace of mind! Another Sector111 Exclusive engineered by Secant Vehicles.

ULTRAliteLINES - Oil Cooler Line Upgrade

ULTRAliteLINES regular price: $499.99

This group buy will work in a very similar way to our previous GBs.

Group Buy Rates:

5 units: 5% off - $475
10 units: 10% off - $450
15 units: 15% off - $425

The List
El Dude

Terms:

-GB cutoff date: May 28, 2012 at midnight EST. Orders should be placed ASAP but we won’t ship until after the cutoff date to determine how many people participate in the GB.

-Shipping: Orders must be placed online and shipping will be calculated for each customer.

-Payment: Clients wont actually be charged (or product shipped) until we determine how many people are in the GB.

-We will need clients to add “ULTRAliteLINES Group Buy” in the Comments section at checkout. The price will be discounted and charged when we ship your kit. When the client places the order, his/her card will be preauthorized for the regular price. When we ship, we will charge you the correct price. Orders must be placed on-line.

To be clear ONLY PARTICIPATE IN THIS GROUP BUY IF YOU ARE 100% COMMITED TO BUY! This means that you agree to purchase even if it is at the $475 price. We do not need comments such as “I’m in once we get to 15” etc. In order to commit to this GB you need to go to this link: ULTRAliteLINES and submit your order with your payment and shipping information. PM me AFTER you have placed your order with your name and order number and I will periodically update this thread with the number of buyers so you’ll know how much the discount is.

Thanks in advance for your participation in this group buy!

-Nate, Shinoo, and John :coolnana:

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
How does this differ from the Lotus recall solution? If we buy your lines will Lotus then inturn install these for us? I apologize if this was already discussed previously but I'd like to know before I commit. Appreciate it..

·
Registered
977 Posts
How does this differ from the Lotus recall solution? If we buy your lines will Lotus then inturn install these for us? I apologize if this was already discussed previously but I'd like to know before I commit. Appreciate it..
Could you share the answer to this, which seems relevant? Will Lotus absorb the cost of installing these as part of the recall?

·
Premium Member
2,971 Posts
Newbie question:

Do you have to remove the clamshells to install these lines?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts