The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the S240 a limited production number, and if so, have all of them already been delivered to dealers or is it still possible to order a specific trim?(and how long do you think they will still be available for order?)
thanks

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
is the S240 a limited production number, and if so, have all of them already been delivered to dealers or is it still possible to order a specific trim?(and how long do you think they will still be available for order?)
thanks
Production is limited but we can stil place orders. I have submitted several orders for customers, the last one was place about a week ago. At this time a car ordered today would be produced in late April and would arrive stateside in May.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be glad to help out.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you ship to hawaii? rotfl

cause seriously I would rather deal with a competent lotus dealer than one that sells a car every year... ;) also one thats not gonna charge thousands over MSRP :rolleyes:

I'm not sure when I will be ready to order but I'm hoping its within a few months... even if I go with an elise SC instead, still gonna need a dealer

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
The 240 is not a limited production model but supplies are still limited at this time. The only limited 2008 model is the 220hp Exige S Club Racer.

If you're going to order and have it shipped to HI, I'd also give a vote to Wallabyguy and HRM/Lotus of Greenwhich. For example, take a look at the parts and trim pieces they have on their site: http://www.lotusofgreenwich.com/parts.php

As far as I know, most dealers are not charging over MSRP for the 240 and can probably give you some $$$ off.

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
do you ship to hawaii? rotfl

cause seriously I would rather deal with a competent lotus dealer than one that sells a car every year... ;) also one thats not gonna charge thousands over MSRP :rolleyes:

I'm not sure when I will be ready to order but I'm hoping its within a few months... even if I go with an elise SC instead, still gonna need a dealer
Well I've shipped to Russia, Norway, California, Texas, the entire Southeast, etc. so I suppose Hwaii wouldn't be an issue.

We have both Elise SC and Exige 240 in stock. Let me know what you want by PM, your time frame, etc. and I will get back to you with more info.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Kinda funny... "Limited Production".

Lotus produces less than 300 Exiges per year (US) and it's not considered a "limited production" car. Ford produces almost 8000 Mustang Bullitts and calls them "limited production". Go figure. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
The car is not a limited production model but production is limited (as I said in my post). I hope I didn't confuse anyone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts