The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i brought my s260 back up to lotus of greenville for its 1000 mile breakin service and had them install the sport exhaust . i have installed the stage 2 on all my past exiges both 220 and 240 and i have to say and maybe its just mental but it sounds alot throatier and wild on this s260!!!! plus DAAYYUMMMM that stock exhaust is heavy!!!!! i forgot how heavy it was!!!

they had quite a few nice elises up there but the one that REALLY caught my eye and i really am glad i did not see it before i bought the 260 was the type 25 jim clark edition . that car is absolutely gorgeous !!!!!! i would remove the side stickers but they dont really look that bad cuz the rest of the car is simply amazing looking and if i had to settle with them on there i could care less!!!!

i took some pics but it was up on a lift over at the quaker state restaurant so i could not get any interior shots and for some stupid reason i forgot to take a pic of the underbelly which was neat to see with it up in the air like that.

also in case anybody is interested they have a 72000 ducati there lol!!! it was VERY impressive but ill take the 260 thanks!!

regards
george

Attachments

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
MORE PICS...

i gotta say the service on the car was very reasonable and the labor for the exhaust install was too. now the ducati shirts i bought on the other hand :eek::eek::eek: just kidding max i know ducati is proud of their clothes lol!!!

oh and joey in parts is awesome he hooked me up with a great track camera mounting kit and package that should be here before friday when i take the 260 to cmp in kershaw. so i will be sure to post pics of the car on track so you guys can hear the sport exhaust

regards
george

Attachments

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
gratz on the exhaust.

Not enough pics of your 260:) and wheres the sound clip of this throaty sounding exhaust>? :clap:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
260S with a stage 2... :drool:
that will be my next Lotus... :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok here is a youtube video....

some things to point out... lol:panic:

the track was a little wet so we could not go all out as i put the advans back on. and was a bit green in the car still being my first outing.

also...the 430 you see me passing midway as just warning up. he was not giving it much until later in the vid when you can see him fly by me on the back straights like i was parking hahaha. no replacment for sheer hp!!!!

also, this vid is REALLY compressed for you tube and thus the sound got all screwed up i will try and post the orinigal soon but it is over 600 mb!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPXGQUUF028&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aPXGQUUF028&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

regards
george

1 - 20 of 30 Posts