Thanks for the info. I removed my IAC and checked it and it seemed clean and working. Then I spent the better part of yesterday adjusting my throttle cable to make sure I had some slack in it - it had no looseness at all. I adjusted both the pedal end and the throttle body end. Turns out I had to adjust both ends way in(out) so I had some slack, then messed with the full throttle opening by adjusting the bolt on the gas pedal back and turning that in. I figured a way to use a long adjustable pole to push on the gas pedal as I was near the back of the car and then look at the throttle bodies to make sure I got full opening - I know, kinda jury-rigged but it worked!