The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. a set of wheels came up more to my desired styling and they're off a '95 S4S.. Any idea if these would fit a 2001 Esprit without an adapter ?

Bill

·
Cal H
982 Posts
If you are talking about the Nova's with some curb rash they were on a S4s but the are V8 wheels. There are few already that have their eye on them.

Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shhh.. :)

I guess I need to bid on them then.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Bidding on a bunch of the relays and the spare tire and wheel :)

Alan

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
DAYUM! Anybody here know the cars owner? Weird.. Rear mud flaps?

Yeah, got a few items on Watch List!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Another thread mentions a fire so the car's being parted out.. Judging by the rest of the seller's stuff, that seems to be what he does (part out damaged cars)..

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Jesus 9 pages of goodies!

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Im in for the front brakes so stay back! What else would I need to put them on my 1994 S4?

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
Im in for the front brakes so stay back! What else would I need to put them on my 1994 S4?
I did *not* see rotors or brackets with that auction, so you may want to check out the cost of the extra bits (at $499 starting for used calipers, not sure how good a deal that would be).

·
Super Moderator
4,182 Posts
DAYUM! Anybody here know the cars owner? [snip]
He did the same about 18 months ago with a 1988 Esprit (since I have an 88, I was all over that one). I bought a bunch of stuff from him - good eBay seller - prompt shipment and he did combine shipping for me.

He's essentially a high-end online salvage operator.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts