The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

SA2010 Helmets?

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Ryephile 
#1 ·
So I'm shopping for a helmet and want to get a SA rated, but I was thinking... are they going to be coming out with SA2010 helmets in January? If so, I'll wait a few months to buy one.

#3 ·
+1 i got my sa 2000 in 05 for a substaintal discount...

...there is really no difference every 5 years. so i say - better to spend your money on replacing more frequently, (or other safety equip. hans, etc..)then buying the latest lid.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Thread resurrection! Snell SA2010 helmets are now for sale as of October 1st. :clap:

Saferacer.com already has a listing on their webstore, athough at the moment they're only Bell's lineup and one HJC.

Cheers,
Ryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.