The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT AN OWNER yet.. but considering.. and over-thinking all the details.

Where do Sacramento owners get their cars serviced? Evora GT.. so it would be new if I get one. Do I need to take it over to the Bay Area for service or is their a more local Sacramento or nearby shop that could service?

Thanks

·
Administrator
1,539 Posts

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
NOT AN OWNER yet.. but considering.. and over-thinking all the details.

Where do Sacramento owners get their cars serviced? Evora GT.. so it would be new if I get one. Do I need to take it over to the Bay Area for service or is their a more local Sacramento or nearby shop that could service?

Thanks
Welcome to Lotusing.
There is a Sacramento chapter of the Golden Gate Lotus Club, they were meeting monthly prior to the pandemic. GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Sacramento Chapter
I think if you hook up with them, they can fill you in on the best places for service and some back road fun. (Edit: What Kiyoshi said..)

Are you racing SFR SCCA or NASA? I race in Group 4 SFRSCCA.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome to Lotusing.
There is a Sacramento chapter of the Golden Gate Lotus Club, they were meeting monthly prior to the pandemic. GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Sacramento Chapter
I think if you hook up with them, they can fill you in on the best places for service and some back road fun. (Edit: What Kiyoshi said..)

Are you racing SFR SCCA or NASA? I race in Group 4 SFRSCCA.

thanks. So i just started racing with SCCA SFR in my Spec Racer Ford. This is my first year with it. Beginner with the SRF and SCCA. I will be at cal club at Buttonwillow sept 5 and Thunderhill in October. And i vintage race my Datsun 510 down in SoCal with VARA. Since about 2013 with them.
I’ll look for ya at SCCA race I am a gray SRF Gen3 #81.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Ahh, the Force is strong with this one...

That's great to hear. SRF is a great momentum class. If you can be fast in SRF, you can be fast in most anything. The Five & Dime is beautiful. You might ask if you could run with CSRG.org here in NorCal in the Two-Five Challenge series. Some great racing. The Charity Challenge is in October.

Regards,
Dan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahh, the Force is strong with this one...

That's great to hear. SRF is a great momentum class. If you can be fast in SRF, you can be fast in most anything. The Five & Dime is beautiful. You might ask if you could run with CSRG.org here in NorCal in the Two-Five Challenge series. Some great racing. The Charity Challenge is in October.

Regards,
Dan

LOL.. well.. unfortunately, i am NOT fast in the SRF yet. In fact i am pretty slow.. but i am learning. I am pretty fast in the Datsun.. been 7 years. But in the SRF, just one race weekend and i was pretty slow. Oh well.

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
LOL.. well.. unfortunately, i am NOT fast in the SRF yet. In fact i am pretty slow.. but i am learning. I am pretty fast in the Datsun.. been 7 years. But in the SRF, just one race weekend and i was pretty slow. Oh well.
Are you entered at Laguna this weekend? I'm working at the Starter Stand. Start/Finish

1 - 10 of 10 Posts