The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would there be anyone interested in getting small repairs/installs/maintenance done by me?

I am planning on opening a small shop here in Sacramento. I will mostly be repairing cars and selling them.. (No not Loti :p) So just wondering if there would be any interest.

Please no SC installs/engine rebuilds... Im able to do it but dont want to in fear of becoming the next Stan, although I believe I never will come even close to that.. I do take pride in anything that I do :D

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking at a few different locations. Im trying to get something that is not crowded, and has 0% of getting robbed. Lately there has been a lot of shops getting robbed.

As far as rates go, I have not though about it that much. Im not planning to rip anyone off.. I know how much Loti are worth :) It will be fair pricing. Maybe Ill be different and ask you guys what you think is fair :shrug:

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What kind of experience do you have?
Well, all the experience is pretty much self learned. My fist job was when I was 14, I was taking cars apart. And after then it kind of grew in. I have done everything from straightening a frame on a car (frame machine of course), to bondo, to paint.

I have done engine rebuilds before. Built an Ls/Vtec, that is a Honda engine. It uses an Integra LS block and Integra GSR head. High compression pistons, Eagle rods, etc. etc.

I am very handy with tools. I dont want to make it seems like I am praising myself..

I will post some pictures of what I am doing right now. You guys might of seen the Elise that I bought.. It was a mess. Soon to be a car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts