The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be there tonight (Monday) through Thursday night. Curious what there is to do out there and if anyone wants to meet up for drinks or to break bread. I'll be taking the range rover to stay out of trouble. Too many cops out there and I haven't installed my V1 yet.

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Man... Sacramento must be pretty empty and boring since there are no Lotus owners or enthusiasts in the area. Guess I'll just have to play alone. :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
Man... Sacramento must be pretty empty and boring since there are no Lotus owners or enthusiasts in the area. Guess I'll just have to play alone. :)
There's some cool places to hang out in San Francisco, only 90 miles south of you ;)

·
Registered
652 Posts
Sacramento used to be a totally unsophisticated town... Ten years ago when I moved in the area, on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 0.

It has gone a long way since! The night life was brought up a notch, there are plenty of things to do if you are an outdoorsy type...

All in all, it now stands at 1 out of 10 :wallbang:

·
Registered
232 Posts
Sorinne

Come to Toronto. We will show you a good time.:)

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sacramento used to be a totally unsophisticated town... Ten years ago when I moved in the area, on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 0.

It has gone a long way since! The night life was brought up a notch, there are plenty of things to do if you are an outdoorsy type...

All in all, it now stands at 1 out of 10 :wallbang:
Are you still there? Would be cool to catch up if so.

·
Registered
937 Posts
If you know where folsom is, there is a bar that does live bands on Tuesday nights called the powerhouse pub. Pretty cool, must have a college nearby as it's pretty good for a tuesday night.
Powerhouse Pub
Unfortunately I'm stuck in San Luis Obispo for the next couple of months.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Terculees is also in Sacramento.. He might be interested in doing something..

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'll be there tonight (Monday) through Thursday night. Curious what there is to do out there and if anyone wants to meet up for drinks or to break bread. I'll be taking the range rover to stay out of trouble. Too many cops out there and I haven't installed my V1 yet.
Hey Sorinne. I'm around all week. Just let me know what, when and where!

·
Modern Day Hippie
3,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts