The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Sad day for me,my Esprit is for sale!!!

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  socal450 
#1 ·
Well,my Esprit is currently on the internet for sale!The construction industry has obviously taken a big hit:wallbang: and I have a mortgage and a kid that come first.Luckily for me I still have work,just not as much.Hopefully a few years from now if things stabilize,I can get another.So if you know anyone interrested in a well sorted 1990SE with a ton of extras,let them know.Thanks,Tim

Discussion starter · #3 ·
I have it listed in the for sale section on this website with limited info(will get to it soon).But it is listed on Craigslist and another auction style site,by law I cannot mention the name....

Discussion starter · #5 ·
No,I did mention Craigslist,its the other site that has that rule,its actually considered fraud,I believe.Since its auction style,they believe(if you post info on a friendship site like this),that you will have "friends" bidding on the item intentionally just to bump up the bid amount.Kinda makes sense,im sure they have dealt with that in the past.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.