The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted my first Elise on the road, a Saffron with the top open on 95 South from Sunrise Blvd to 595. Anyone? Well, it was nice to see how others will see me in just a few weeks. Even when I got a half mile ahead of it, the Elise still stuck out of the crowd in my rear view.

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
OK,
I'm confused, I thought you gave up on the elise??? Didn't you get the cayenne in place of it, certainly a fair exchange.

BTW> What's with the breast self-exam avatar???
Chris:D

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Speedracergirl8 was that you on your way home from the boat show? Did any other Elisetalkers show up at the Lotus display?

I still feel like crap and didnt make it. Nyquil and driving dont mix.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're not the only one that's confused, but allow me to explain. I never got the Cayenne IN PLACE of the Elise. I needed a four-seater. I thought it was a bit ridiculous to go out and buy a four-seater and then buy another two-seater to add to the ones I already have. However, things have been going well professionally and I have no wife/kids, so I decided to treat myself and keep the Elise. I should take delivery in the next week or two.

Also, the car was being driven by a man, late 30's, medium length brown hair, going UNDER speed limit, probably still breaking in.

Oh, and the girl in the avatar is a fitness model that I'm dating and that was one of the few pictures that you could still see shrunk down to avatar size.

·
Registered
158 Posts
What day? Saturday Oct 30?
that was me then but i was on the Turnpike, so maybe not if you were on 95.... I use the turnpike as much as possible so much less traffic and only saw one cop the whole way down and same again on the way back. I must say the car is loud when it hits the cams on the entrance ramps and when i returned from the show with the roof up ( had enough sun all day) i had to figure out how to stay cool in inside, found the best way was to keep the fan on 1 and the setting just above the coldest so it wouldnt reduce and stop cooling, i hope they can fix this problem so i can have more air blowing after such a hot day in the sun

·
Registered
167 Posts
Post the rest!

SMYLGR8 said:
Oh, and the girl in the avatar is a fitness model that I'm dating and that was one of the few pictures that you could still see shrunk down to avatar size. [/B]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts