The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got the VIN number for the car and was told it's due in within 2 weeks. Email if you're interested in more info. (I'll be in Alaska until November 13 and probably won't be on EliseTalk much between now and then.)

Ellen

UPDATE: Looks like the car should arrive next week. I've listed the car in the Washington Post this weekend and it's on cars.com here.

Feel free to call for more info at the number in the ad.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
LNZ_YELO said:
Just got the VIN number for the car and was told it's due in within 2 weeks. Email if you're interested in more info. (I'll be in Alaska until November 13 and probably won't be on EliseTalk much between now and then.)

Ellen
Can you get me a can
of whale blubber? The eskimoes must be
hoarding it, for I don't see it on the supermarket shelves here in NY anymore.

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Re: Re: Saffron Yellow / Touring for sale - Virginia

Ridgemanron said:
Can you get me a can
:confused:

·
Registered
2,546 Posts

Ridgemanron said:
Can you get me a can
No problem, I bought extra last month. PM me if you need a fix of WB immediately.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Ridgemanron said:
Can you get me a can
So sorry. :rolleyes: Didn't see your request before I left town or I would have gotten you a case. ;)

New word on the car is that it hit port on October 30 so it should be here any day.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Please PM me with details of the transaction you have in mind

Steve

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Sownman said:
Please PM me with details of the transaction you have in mind

Steve
Just sent you a PM. I have the car listed this weekend in the Washington Post and it's listed on cars.com here.

I'm expecting to take delivery early next week, and the car will be garaged until it's sold. If you'd like more details or to discuss price, give me a call (listed in the cars.com ad).

- Ellen

Update: One more answer to a question you asked: No, my dealer will not allow the spot to be turned over. Since I want the hardtop from this car, I actually have to buy it, pay the dealer fees and sales tax, and then resell it sans hardtop.

·
Registered
409 Posts
LNZ_YELO said:
Just sent you a PM. I have the car listed this weekend in the Washington Post and it's listed on cars.com here.

I'm expecting to take delivery early next week, and the car will be garaged until it's sold. If you'd like more details or to discuss price, give me a call (listed in the cars.com ad).

- Ellen

Update: One more answer to a question you asked: No, my dealer will not allow the spot to be turned over. Since I want the hardtop from this car, I actually have to buy it, pay the dealer fees and sales tax, and then resell it sans hardtop.
If you weren't keeping the hard top I could be one of two yellow Lotus owners in Reston!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rob said:
If you weren't keeping the hard top I could be one of two yellow Lotus owners in Reston!
Oh, well. :) (When do you think your car will be in, Rob? Hardtops might get easier to come by down the road, as some folks decide that they have no real use for them.)

·
Registered
409 Posts
LNZ_YELO said:
Oh, well. :) (When do you think your car will be in, Rob? Hardtops might get easier to come by down the road, as some folks decide that they have no real use for them.)
Hopefully within a month.

Come January if it still isn't here and you still have an extra car I may consider buying it from you, but my first pick was SB with hardtop anyway.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rob said:
Hopefully within a month.

Come January if it still isn't here and you still have an extra car I may consider buying it from you, but my first pick was SB with hardtop anyway.
Hopefully it will be long gone by then, and you'll get the color of your choice in January. And we can't have 2 SY in Reston anyway. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts