Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My biggest question is how on earth did they get a rebuilt title for it. To get a rebuilt title in my state you have to actually rebuild the car, pass a safety inspection, prove you actually put new parts on it with receipts, then pass state inspection.

·
Premium Member
632 Posts
My biggest question is how on earth did they get a rebuilt title for it. To get a rebuilt title in my state you have to actually rebuild the car, pass a safety inspection, prove you actually put new parts on it with receipts, then pass state inspection.
I would think that the salvage/rebuilt title was before it's current misfortune of ending up on IAAI. I know I had a previous Exige I bought from VA with a rebuilt title from what I was told was clam damage/replacement. So this would become a 2nd rebuild if I was a betting man.

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would think that the salvage/rebuilt title was before it's current misfortune of ending up on IAAI. I know I had a previous Exige I bought from VA with a rebuilt title from what I was told was clam damage/replacement. So this would become a 2nd rebuild if I was a betting man.
It's not a prior rebuilt. I was going to bid on it and pulled autocheck. It is at 10k prebid now wow!

·
Premium Member
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold for $10200 and most likely was a public sale so that is 11730 plus taxes and internet fees plus transport for a car that is worth maybe 23k. Needed front clam repaired, rear clam replaced, diffuser, headlights and turn signals, top, paint OMG and had 80k with track use. WOW WOW WOW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts