The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When: 3.30-5.00+ PM, Friday Afternoon, 18 July
Where: Aladdin's Eatery, 115 North Loop 1604 E
La Arcata Shopping Center (North side of 1604, just east of Stone Oak Parkway)
Who: Anyone! Lotuses, other exotic or interesting cars, other exotic or interesting folks...
Why: Why not? We'll make it up as we go along...

Google Map - Look for the faux-ruined stone arch.
Eastbound:Turn north on Stone Oak Parkway and loop around Tuscany Stone to avoid 281 access road traffic.
Westbound:Exit Stone Oak Parkway and turn in Tuscany Stone, about two shopping centers before the light.
Boerne:Take Highway 46 to Blanco Road and enjoy the drive! It's just one exit eastbound once you reach 1604.

Feel free to pass along this invitation to anyone who might enjoy the company. You'll recognise us as the hot and sweaty people who just finished a lovely midsummer drive with Lotus air conditioning...

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I would be there but I'm flying back from Detroit at that time. Maybe next time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I have a meeting in Austin Friday morning, but I will try to be there Friday PM. Hope to see you then.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm there, I'm going to commit to it and make sure it happens.
This way, you have some solid people going, so you don't show up by yourself. haha.

No matter who turns up, maybe we can plan some other things. :)

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
...this restaurant's been struggling a bit to establish itself - i think they may be surprised to see a handful of lotuses all pull up at once... :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Gah! We didn't take any :(
The thread is on going in the "New and San Antonio Thread" which is just around this one.

I wish I remembered. But We are going on the Hill country Drive tomorrow (some of us) and I have a passenger who WILL Be taking photos, I'll try to grab them from him!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts