The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who's up for joining up for a meet n' greet this sometime this week? Say Thursday night, somewhere common... PB!?

With cars arriving soon and some folks getting theirs well before others, it'd at least be nice to drool and ogle with 'friends'.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Or you could come to our karting event, June 11th Friday? :)

I would be up for a meet. Who are we drooling and ogling though? :)

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The karting event sounds awesome! I should definitely be there...

As for drooling and ogling? No one I know of yet... I have little expectations before August of seeing anything Elise related that has my name on it. Sept/Oct I'm guessing are more realistic - but no one really has any clue with a #10 or higher.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
jdl8r said:
The karting event sounds awesome! I should definitely be there...

kart info HERE

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice... I'll see about arranging the day to be out of the office.

What do you think of a bar in either PB or LJ?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
jdl8r said:

I'd love it, but cant make it tomorrow. I must drive to LA, and having a few drinks before hand isnt a good idea ;)

I'd be up for anyday next week!

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
jdl8r said:
Nice... I'll see about arranging the day to be out of the office.

Hey there
Let me know when and I will try to make it.

Neil

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
The only concern is it is right before our friday meet. As I'm taking the day off, I might have to work late thursday.

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
The only concern is it is right before our friday meet. As I'm taking the day off, I might have to work late thursday.
Hey jdl8r
Will you be coming to the Karting event on Friday?
If so why don't we all meet you there? If you are not attending the carting event can we plan to meet in PB earlier next week?

Sorry about all the questions... $hit thats like 6 questions in a row! :D

Neil

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That karting event looks like a blast... However, I'm still not sure about being able to make it.

Tuesday and Wednesday are both good as well... I usually go out on Thursday's with friends anyhow and figured it'd be simple to plan. However, I forgot about the kart driving the next day.

Whatever you folks think - works for me.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
If I dont have to work, yes! I'll know tomorrow!

I'd prefer LJ to PB. PB annoys me! And there are lots of good happy hours in LJ.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Unfortunetly, my favorite happy hour is thursday's at Crab Catcher. $5 double-martinis and 1/2 price appetisers until 9pm. Excellent fish tacos for $2 too. Other nights, happy hour is until 7pm.

Wednesday I havent a clue where it is happening. We could always go to Jose's. Cheap, good mexican food and drinks.

Anybody have other suggestions?

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I just found a cool website. Top of the Cove has 1/2 price appetisers and $3 martinis til 7.

Yeah, I kinda like to eat and drink cheap. It's the grad student part of me shining through. :)

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
Modern Wedgie said:
I just found a cool website. Top of the Cove has 1/2 price appetisers and $3 martinis til 7.

Yeah, I kinda like to eat and drink cheap. It's the grad student part of me shining through. :)
I kinda like to eat and drink cheap too... It's the Elise buyer part shining through :D

Pick a spot and a time and I'll try to make it.

Neil

1 - 20 of 42 Posts