The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yikes. About 4 miles from my house now. We are packing up the things to take in case of evacuation.

I am very afraid close friends have lost their home on Kingpine in Scripps Ranch. Many homes there have burned down. They evacuated early today.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Randy Chase said:

I am very afraid close friends have lost their home on Kingpine in Scripps Ranch. Many homes there have burned down. They evacuated early today.
Confirmed. The house was destroyed. What a great loss for this family. They worked so hard on this home.

·
Registered
5,158 Posts
What a tragedy for your friends and the many others in Scripps Ranch and across So Cal. In times like these, it is at least comforting to see Americans pull together to help one another.

My mother was able to return to her home today in the very nothern tip of Scripps Ranch off of Scripps-Poway Pkwy. We feel very lucky.

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
The interesting thing when you look at the Scripps Ranch photos is how the houses were completely destroyed and most of the foliage around the houses looking virtually untouched. Must have been because of the high fast winds blowing the fire through.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,107 Posts
I'm in Temecula - basically between most of the fires. Just far enough away from most of the danger. We are getting blanketed with the ash and dust. It is a real air quality nightmare here in SoCal.

To improve the air in your home, use some good air filters in your furnace and have the fan running continuously. This should minimize the particulates in your home. If you have any questions contact me. Or stop by: www.filtermarket.com

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 16 of 16 Posts