The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who wants to meet up this Thursday for an impromptu Lotus meet? Lets do El Jardin at Santana Row in San Jose at the usual time (7pm)... Its looks great and we haven't gone there yet (for a meet)! Parking at Santana Row is awesome too – parking on the top level of the parking garage (the one next to Best Buy) always has lots of space and is really great for photo-shoots! ;)

Who is in? :D

1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. Jenni Dietsch + 3
4. …
5. …
6. …
7. ...
8. ...
9. ...
10. ...
n. ...
n+1. ...
rotfl

·
Registered
112 Posts
Sounds awesome! But I'm a "maybe". How long do you guys stay usually? And how long do you wait on the roof? haha

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds awesome! But I'm a "maybe". How long do you guys stay usually? And how long do you wait on the roof? haha
So currently, I think it may be changing to Friday (4.27.12)... There are a few people with conflicts on Thursday :)

Normally, I think we stay just for dinner but that time varies with the closing time of the restaurant haha. El Jardin closes at 10 so we probably won't be staying much past that ... but then it will be Friday so no work the next day so it could be later depending how long we all chat/how many people come! :)

Haha how long do we stay on the roof? lol, aaaah, I think in the past we meet at 6:30 on the roof-top parking structure and then by 7 we head to wherever we are eating dinner :)

Hope this helps and you can make it! more the merrier (feel free to invite people (even if they are not Loti owners) just be sure to give me a final head count so I have make sure we have a table! :p)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Yes, Friday will be much more preferable for me. Hope this works out for everyone else as well!

So currently, I think it may be changing to Friday (4.27.12)... There are a few people with conflicts on Thursday :)

Normally, I think we stay just for dinner but that time varies with the closing time of the restaurant haha. El Jardin closes at 10 so we probably won't be staying much past that ... but then it will be Friday so no work the next day so it could be later depending how long we all chat/how many people come! :)

Haha how long do we stay on the roof? lol, aaaah, I think in the past we meet at 6:30 on the roof-top parking structure and then by 7 we head to wherever we are eating dinner :)

Hope this helps and you can make it! more the merrier (feel free to invite people (even if they are not Loti owners) just be sure to give me a final head count so I have make sure we have a table! :p)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. Jenni Dietsch + 3
4. Terry
5. Justin
6. oh fosho!
7. glui2001(?)
8. Sean(?)
9. (possibly Daniel)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. Jenni Dietsch + 3
4. Terry
5. Justin
6. oh fosho!
7. glui2001
8. Sean(?)
9. (possibly Daniel)
10.(possibly sleekgt)

:UK:

·
Terry
2,189 Posts
1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. Jenni Dietsch + 3
4. Terry
5. Justin
6. oh fosho!
7. glui2001
8. Sean(?)
9. (possibly Daniel)
10.(possibly sleekgt)
11. (possibly JP the white exige) i think his screen name is slightly2ned or something

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Oooh, I think my car will be ready.
I'd prefer Friday, as well.

1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. Jenni Dietsch + 3
4. Terry
5. Justin
6. oh fosho!
7. glui2001
8. Sean(?)
9. (possibly Daniel)
10.(possibly sleekgt)
11. (possibly JP the white exige) i think his screen name is slightly2ned or something
12. Scott +1

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Can't make it today but if its Friday I'll pop in to hang out at the roof.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
FRIDAY meet ... NOT Thursday :)

Can't make it today but if its Friday I'll pop in to hang out at the roof.
Yup! The meet will be tomorrow, April 27 :)

I have been telling people to meet at 6:30 on the roof of the parking garage next to Best Buy then we can go down to dinner from there :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I won't be able to make it. FYI title still has today's date - it was moved to Friday, correct?

Yes, it is tomorrow, Friday (4.27). I do not know how to change the main thread title so it has remained with the old date haha. if you know, please let me know so I can change it! thx :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1. Michelle
2. Alfonso
3. John
4. Terry
5. Justin
6. oh fosho!
7. glui2001
8. Sean(?)
9. (possibly JP the white exige) i think his screen name is slightly2ned or something
10. Scott +1
11. (possibly Iambatman)

is this correct? or have I left someone off/included someone incorrectly? :shrug:

Thanks and see you all TOMORROW, Friday, at 630! :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts