The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one plan on going to diego for the Nov. 10th event.
i am going if some one else is going could you take my chairs. that or don't the wife, and she has already xpressed that is not an option.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hey Peter!!!

Don't trust Darryl!!! You will get there and he will just have you sit on his lap! :D

·
Member # 16
180 Posts
Gunnar said:
Hey Peter!!!

Don't trust Darryl!!! You will get there and he will just have you sit on his lap! :D
Hey... you have to hand it to Darryl for at least trying. Maybe Jennifer wants to sit in his lap... Maybe she will do it just to watch peter look uncomfortable!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be there somewhat early with an extra chair. I think Darryl and other STSers are in the afternoon.

Peter, what class would you run down there? They don't have any street tire classes, you might get stuck playing with the Hoosier clad Z06s.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey... you have to hand it to Darryl for at least trying. Maybe Jennifer wants to sit in his lap... Maybe she will do it just to watch peter look uncomfortable!
Or mayb she will do it just to make Darryl look uncomfortable!:eek:

·
Registered
132 Posts
wkalman said:
Or mayb she will do it just to make Darryl look uncomfortable!:eek:
nah, i got a smile on my face either way....:p

but geez, all i did was offer some chairs, how'd we get to this......

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Larry Andrews said:
Lap Dances for the Mangled Cone!
I think this cone was involved.

·
Registered
132 Posts
heheheh, that looks like the one i pulled from my wheel well at the night event....didn't hear it, and too dark to see it....took my like 10 mins in grid to pull the stupid thing out, and i only have like 1/2 to 1" of room from tire to fender....it was wraped around my spring.....yank, pull, move car back and forth, yank, pull move car back and forth....i almost just said screw it, then it finally came out...

·
Registered
113 Posts
I think Will Kalman rescued that particular cone out of our drivers side spring on the trep. That was the famous sideways at 80 BW tank slapper that I saved and kept hauling that made Stacey cry.

At the SCNAX practice, I think Larry rescued a similar cone from our passenger side spring....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks darryl.
you know its funny i met my wife sitting on a cone. the only reason that we have that car is becuase she gets a little jealous. but i don't..... so if you really want to mix it up I'll bring something that will fit in the car and you can sitt on my wifes lap. (while she is sitting on a cone!!!)))) ;-)
to answer the ? of what class. i think i am going to run novice. a freind of mine want to driving my car and he want an instructor. so. i am just looking to have fun helping him. but. i will get down there early just in case i wake up and get the bug.

·
Registered
118 Posts
For a class for the M-roadster, how about IS2 (or AS). IS allows race tires, but most of the cars aren't that fast, IIRC. About as fast as STS. And Novice is usually even easier.

Funny, I was looking at the results for the Sept. 8 San Diego event, and the car that won Novice is listed as an STS S2000?

BTW, on my way back from LACR last night, I got passed on I-5 southbound between the 14 and 405 by a grey M-roadster with dealer plates that had to be doing at least 100mph. That wasn't you Peter, was it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Davard said:
BTW, on my way back from LACR last night, I got passed on I-5 southbound between the 14 and 405 by a grey M-roadster with dealer plates that had to be doing at least 100mph. That wasn't you Peter, was it? [/B]
sounds like Peter....:D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts